cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Try the Tech - Available Devices

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all

Here's a full list of devices that are currently available for the Try the Tech programme. Please check it regularly as we will be constantly adding to the list. For a full description of the programme and T&Cs please read Try the Tech.

Sony Xperia Z

Sony Xperia Z Ultra

Sony Z1

HTC One Mini Silver

Samsung Galaxy Tab3 10.1 4G

Samsung Galaxy Note3

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini

Motorola Moto X

Nokia 1020

Message 1 of 145
144 REPLIES 144

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

A good choice.

I'm reviewing the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 4G right now. slight_smile
Message 51 of 145

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

Send a PM to @Toby 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 52 of 145

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Currently testing the Note , great oportunity to trial different devices @Anonymous slight_smile

Message 53 of 145

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank for the feed back both seem really good and wouldnt mind trying befor i comit to buying. do i send toby a pm or just wait to hear back or how does this work sorry

Message 54 of 145

Anonymous
Not applicable
He will List the devices available on the next phase and you private message him with ones you'd like to try.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/60444
Message 55 of 145

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Send a PM to @Toby 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 56 of 145

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

As mentioned above send a pm to @Toby to express your interest.

My first Try The Tech was indeed the Note 3. In short i liked it so much i went on to buy one. I have since TTD'd two other devices.

If you do a search using the search field above, put on something like Galaxy Note 3 review and have a look. Several of us have written reviews of the Note 3, they make great reading.

There are also reviews of many other devices on here. Feel free to do a search.
Message 57 of 145

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wouldnt mind going for an iphone...As some of u may have noticed by my posts I'm a BB fan, My husband uses a samsung so I'm familiar with them, but I'm curious to try an Iphone to try and understand why so many people use them (:astounded_smiley: )

Message 58 of 145

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
but I'm curious to try anIphone to try and understand why so many people use them (:astounded_smiley: )

Most sane people will never figure that out LOL

Currently using:
Message 59 of 145

Anonymous
Not applicable
The banter between us is great and yes I'm primarily an iPhone user but I like both Android and Window platform phones too.

I'm open to them all. wink
Message 60 of 145