cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Community Rewards Programme Information

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are really proud of our community. You put your time, sweat, efforts and knowledge at the service of others, throughout the day, every day. And you do it out of the kindness of your hearts.

We’ve been busy in the background working hard on several projects, you’ll see quite a few things happen in the next months. The one thing we thought we needed to do first was say Thank You.

So, welcome to the O2 Community Rewards! From the 1st August 2013, you can get a thank you token for participating in the community. Every month.

Here is how it works:  each month, your activity in the forum will earn you rewards points. Points are calculated by using a super secret algorithm that has been devised by monitoring members’ behaviour over the past months. Once you reach a certain amount of points, you will qualify for a reward. We have 4 different levels of rewards – Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze. Every month points will reset and you will be able to try to qualify for another reward.

Rewards will vary from month to month – watch out every month for an announcement.

What do you need to do to join the programme? Absolutely nothing. All registered members are automatically entered. The more you participate in the community, the more points you will earn increasing your chances to qualify for a reward.

The Terms & Conditions will give you the full details of the programme, please read them carefully and feel free to ask any questions you might have slight_smile

Message 1 of 67
66 REPLIES 66

Anonymous
Not applicable
Morning, I am looking to get actively involved with the community.
I am technically minded and like exploring gadgets and tech. I have already expressed an interest in the device loaning process and eagerly await an opportunity to take part.
Happy to chat/input.
Thanks
G (",)
Message 61 of 67

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Snudge2008.

I think we had a chat a few days back am I correct?

I've logged down your name for the next trial.
I'll create a community thread early next week with the devices we have and you can let me know what you'd like to try

Exciting times slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 62 of 67

stik
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 27 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

cant we have like button, thengo bit more and have O2 community toolbar app if u on a pc. B ALOT  easier and lazier lol

Fantastic

S.t.i.k.
😛
Message 63 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh I love my gadgets and I'm just finding my way round the O2 community so I'll look out for exciting things. Basically I'm an apple girl but the moto 360 seemed to fit with what I wanted more than an apple watch so I'm presently using my s5 with my moto 360 and hoping that the apple android wear app hurrys up.
Message 64 of 67

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous.

I do like the look of the Moto 360 slight_smile

What specifically drew you to it feature-wise?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 65 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I researched the market after I bought a u10 Chinese watch which was superb for £30 and linked to my iPhone but I wanted the ability to reply to txt and emails etc by voice. I saw that the Moto 360 was reasonably priced and was going to get the nice updates of wifi and other stuff which the other watches weren't all getting. I'm also hoping for that elusive android wear app on the App Store for my iPhone
Message 66 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks interesting....i must investigate and look into it 🙂 

Message 67 of 67