cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Community Rewards Programme Information

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are really proud of our community. You put your time, sweat, efforts and knowledge at the service of others, throughout the day, every day. And you do it out of the kindness of your hearts.

We’ve been busy in the background working hard on several projects, you’ll see quite a few things happen in the next months. The one thing we thought we needed to do first was say Thank You.

So, welcome to the O2 Community Rewards! From the 1st August 2013, you can get a thank you token for participating in the community. Every month.

Here is how it works:  each month, your activity in the forum will earn you rewards points. Points are calculated by using a super secret algorithm that has been devised by monitoring members’ behaviour over the past months. Once you reach a certain amount of points, you will qualify for a reward. We have 4 different levels of rewards – Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze. Every month points will reset and you will be able to try to qualify for another reward.

Rewards will vary from month to month – watch out every month for an announcement.

What do you need to do to join the programme? Absolutely nothing. All registered members are automatically entered. The more you participate in the community, the more points you will earn increasing your chances to qualify for a reward.

The Terms & Conditions will give you the full details of the programme, please read them carefully and feel free to ask any questions you might have slight_smile

Message 1 of 67
66 REPLIES 66

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 51 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable
Welcome aboard. Good to see you here.
Message 52 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable

Always nice to see new members.

Welcome to the Community.

Welcome          Mexican Wave

Message 53 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable
BoB = luvving the Mexican wave emocion(s) + welcome one too
Message 54 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

I always like to be welcoming.

The new Emoticons introduced by @Anonymous and @Toby are pretty awesome and can bring a bit of fun to the forum.
Message 55 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, it's taken me 15 minutes to work or how to post something, I only want to introduce myself. I need the practise. Anyway, my name is Hayley, I've never done this before, I couldn't sleep so I started to explore the site. Can anyone tell me what kudo is please? I've got one apparently, is that good or bad? Ta x
Message 56 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous and a Warm Welcome to the O2 Community Forum.

A 'Kudo' is something a member of the forum gives to another member to highlight that an answer given is a helpful one.

It's a way of saying Thank you or like a Thumbs up.

So it's a good thing and congratulations in getting one. wink

Take care.

Message 57 of 67

MI5
  • 144189 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

Hi Hayley Welcome

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 58 of 67

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Hi Hayley, a big warm welcome to you slight_smile

Hope you stick around now after your practice, we are all a fairly friendly bunch on here Happy Dance

Kudos are explained here :

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Community-Guidelines/m-p/644923#M8073

3.    Say thank you with Kudos: You can thank people for help by giving them 'Kudos' - just click on the blue button below the post. You can also post a thank you. If you agree with another member’s point in a discussion, giving them kudos is a good way of indicating so.

Message 59 of 67

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
A warm welcome to you Hayley slight_smile

I'm Toby, the community coordinator, if you have any questions about the forum, feel free to send me a message. Although these guys that have replied to you will be able to answer pretty much everything anyway, they're rather impressive wink
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 60 of 67