Did you mean: 

The Next Galaxy - 2nd August

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey guys,

Something is on the way. Something in the size and shape of a Galaxy.
Tease.jpg

Yep, you guessed it… The next Galaxy is arriving. Tune in Tuesday 2nd August to find out more and make sure you register here to get all the info: http://o2.uk/update

• You can live stream the event from 4pm UK time here
  • I’ll be at the live announcement in London and will update you all with specs/info/features as soon as I can

See you all next Tuesday! Until then, feel free to share your thoughts on what you think we’ll see and what you’d like to see from the new Galaxy.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 49
48 REPLIES 48

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
From my experience, if using a laptop on Win10 do not use the Mobdro website to download the emulator, use the emulator website.
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 22 of 49

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:
From my experience, if using a laptop on Win10 do not use the Mobdro website to download the emulator, use the emulator website.

In the link I gave you, it supplied a direct link to the android emulator website. Once the emulator was downloaded I easily installed Mobdro. I have it running on both laptops now with no issues at all .It doesnt display as Mobdro however...It shows the emulator. Click on that and open up Mobdro (or anything else it gives you access to...)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 49

Beenherebefore
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Cleoriff .....a couple of weeks back when I first tried running Mobdro, I downloaded Bluestacks from the link on the Mobdro website and it performed in exactly the same way as Nox which lead me to think it was either a Win10 problem or a Mobdro problem.

It wasn't until I downloaded Bluestacks directly from their website yesterday that I got Mobdro running.

Message 24 of 49

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@Cleoriff .....a couple of weeks back when I first tried running Mobdro, I downloaded Bluestacks from the link on the Mobdro website and it performed in exactly the same way as Nox which lead me to think it was either a Win10 problem or a Mobdro problem.

It wasn't until I downloaded Bluestacks directly from their website yesterday that I got Mobdro running.

Yep...good isn't it? Happy Dance. F1 on 4 devices now when in Spain....(without using Sky)....if one buffers...I can click to any of the others...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 49

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I too have it on 4 devices now including the PC.

BUT....every device freezes between 20-30 seconds. I'm guessing it must be some sort of restriction by the Thai authorities although FilmonTV works faultlessly....Don't know

Guess I'm ordering from Amazon.com!:smileysad:

Message 26 of 49

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Not long now guys - tomorrow the world will finally see what The Next Galaxy is, what it looks like, and what's under the hood. Plans for me have changed slightly as i'll now be at the live event in person so will try and get some exclusive photos for you guys.

Remember you can watch the live stream here so feel free to watch along and post your thoughts slight_smile

https://news.samsung.com/global/how-everyone-can-get-a-front-row-seat-for-galaxy-note7-unpacked

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 27 of 49

Beenherebefore
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
Definitely no "iPhone-type frenzy" has been detected.
Message 28 of 49

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Chris_K wrote:

Not long now guys - tomorrow the world will finally see what The Next Galaxy is, what it looks like, and what's under the hood. Plans for me have changed slightly as i'll now be at the live event in person so will try and get some exclusive photos for you guys.

Remember you can watch the live stream here so feel free to watch along and post your thoughts slight_smile

https://news.samsung.com/global/how-everyone-can-get-a-front-row-seat-for-galaxy-note7-unpacked

My plans have changed too. Unfortunately I'll be 30,000feet up on my way to Japan. Maybe I can see it instore there....

Message 29 of 49

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Wouldn't worry jonsie, at least a week or two between announcement and release.
Message 30 of 49