Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU Go - Now available for business customers

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Today we have something to announce that we know many of you have been waiting patiently and anxiously for... It gives us great pleasure to announce that from today, TU Go is now available to our business customers.

TU Go has been available to our consumer Pay Monthly customers for a while now and since it launched, we've been working on countless improvements thanks to feedback from you - our valued Community members, our customers and our testers. Getting TU Go to work seamlessly with business accounts has been a challenge and far more complex for us to implement, but our TU Go application development team have worked extensively to ensure this gives you - our business customers - as positive and fluid an experience as possible.

If you're not quite sure what TU Go is or can do, here's a quick summary:
- Use your O2 mobile number on multiple devices.
- Stay connected in more places with calls, texts and voicemail over wifi.
- Call and text anyone – they don't even need to have the TU Go app.
- Connect over wifi anywhere in the world with the same rates as in the UK.

Want it? Sure you do! Go grab it from these locations depending on the device you'll use it on:

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Brilliant news, a much requested feature for business customers.
Hopefully they have a hassle free setup.
Message 2 of 10

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
Brilliant news, a much requested feature for business customers.
Hopefully they have a hassle free setup.

If the personal version is anything to go by, that's wishful thinking.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Chris_K

Thank you for the official heads up to which I'm sure many will be thankful for.

Does this affect in anyway the option of BoostBoxes to Business Customers ?

On a side note : Are their any plans for Tugo to be released to Payg Customers.
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

We'd  like to roll this out to our mobile estate which is a mixture of android, iOS and Blackberry 10 devices. As a business many of our users prefer the Blackberry for the physical keyboard.  They are also frequent overseas travellers and outside of the O2 Travel tariff, the costs are high.  We'd love to be able to use this product but currently can't for a significant proportion of our estate. 

It would seem a bit of an oversight and a mistake to neglect a significant proportion of your target audience (business users). Please could we have a BlackBerry version of this app?

Thanks.

Message 5 of 10

Bambino
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

O2 appear to have abandoned Blackberry. They don't even sell them any more. You can find an official response for their decision on this page: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/The-future-of-BlackBerry-on-O2/m-p/787807#M53229

In light of O2's decision not to sell Blackberries any more, it's highly unlikely they will spend any time working on a TuGo version for older ones.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

True, but these are the latest blackberry/ active sync smartphone devices which are still used in businesses.  I'd be surprised if other businesses are not making the same request.

Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi sarj64, have you considered using BBM Voice for your estate if this is so they can all talk to each other?
Message 8 of 10

Bambino
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Anonymous I'd say your best bet is to go with PapaDug's advice, which sounds like a good solution to your problem. I wouldn't count on O2 developing a TuGo version to help you out.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 9 of 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

The big announcement was preempted I'm afraid and the feedback from a couple of business customers wasn't good. It seems to be the same experience as consumer customers.

Message 10 of 10