Did you mean: 

Sony Xperia X - Now available on O2

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Afternoon all,

As some of you have been interested in some new Sony releases, we wanted to let you know the latest from Sony has now landed on O2. It's none other than the very gorgeous Sony Xperia X. The X stands for Xtraordinary... Sorry, the marketing guy inside me had to say that! 

- 5" 1080P Display
- Hexa-core Snapdragon 650 CPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage w/ Micro SD expansion available
- 23MP back & 13MP front camera
2620 mAh battery

Take clear pictures in any light
Don’t let poor light ruin your memories of a good night. The Xperia X gives you clear pictures, even when it’s dark. With a 13 megapixel front facing camera, you can take selfies all through the night, without worrying about poor picture quality.

Stay focused
The Sony Xperia X uses Smart Capture to stop your photos coming out in a blur. Simply choose a person or object and it will automatically track it whilst taking a picture. So your subject stays in focus, even when it’s moving. Perfect for capturing those action shots.

Keep on going
Don’t miss any cliffhangers. Reply to that important message. And listen to your new album all the way through. With a battery that lasts up to two days off one charge, you can make the most of all the features that the Xperia X has to offer. For longer.

Want it? Go get it here: https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/sony/xperia-x/

Let us know your thoughts... Could this be the next phone for you?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@viridis wrote:

@MI5 wrote:
You decided if you're keeping it yet or not mate?

Its 50/50 got a few more days to decide innit.

What's up with it @viridis out of interest?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 11 of 15

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Looks nice but very similar to the Z5.... mind you, it's not changed much since the original Z

Its more like Z3 but with a really glossy screen, the display is magnificent and looks like amoled. 

@Toby nothing, as long as you realise that it's not a flagship, it's a mid range but with all the flagship additions.

I believe it's classed as a premium mid range.

Message 12 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I'm going off amoled a bit tbh now.
At first it was like WOW! but now I'm preferring the more natural colours of IPS as long as the brightness goes high enough.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 15

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
X is brighter than Z5 imo, it's very bright compared to premium, better white tones too.
Its a very impressive display. And finally lost the visible digitizer grid.
Message 14 of 15

novahob
Level 1: Joiner
  • 33 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Still hoping for another z? Compact, as these X phones like you mention are mid range, expect maybe the X performance but no one is selling this one currently. Really want a new phone after nearly 2 years with z3c but at the moment nothing is out there, which beats my current phone.
Message 15 of 15