Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note8 - Pre-order now!

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey guys,

Hopefully by now many of you have heard the BIG news today from Samsung. The Galaxy Note8 is official and it's coming soon to O2. Available in a 64GB capacity with expandable microSD slot, and in your choice of Midnight Black or Maple Gold, the Note8 features a huge 6.3" HDR display with 1440 x 2960 resolution. Everything you do on a display like this is going to be incredible - sharp, with colours that need to be seen to be believed. And it has performance in spades to match.

Interested? Well, just to add a bit more interest - if you pre-order, you'll be able to claim a free Samsung DeX via redemption from Samsung. The Samsung DeX is essentially a dock that can turn your phone into a full desktop experience. Ideal for any of the more business-oriented customer, or even if you're not.

So, what are you waiting for? Go pre-order here, now > https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/samsung/galaxy-note8/

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Oh.My.God...please don't tempt me...Lead me away from temptation....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 19

jonsie
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

I would kill for this beauty but just wow!.... £953 to pay for it in full. I'll just dream a little until the price comes down or I get it much cheaper in Thailand 😔

Message 3 of 19

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Talking openly, on a personal level, I miss my Note 3. The Note 3 for me at the time was *the* perfect phone. Having seen what the Note8 is capable of, and with the unbelievable screen it has, I'll more than likely be putting in for a cheeky wee early upgrade sometime soon 😉

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 4 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered it the second I could today, I've not had tha galaxy Note since the 3rd model, currently using the S7, wish it was 15th September right now, I want my new phone!!!

Message 5 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does look nice and tempting lol
Message 6 of 19

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
Let me know when you're having a sale tongue
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 19

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I wish I could but only upgraded a few months ago. I love the Samsung Notes.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 8 of 19

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

Only upgraded to the S8+ over the summer, so no way I can justify this just yet unfortunately. 😞 Absolutely gutted, because like everybody else I loved my Note 3!

Looks an absolutely stunning phone, just need to pay my Refresh down a bit before thinking more seriously about it. 

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 9 of 19

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Stunning phone but the price on this is really pushing the upper limits now, will be interesting to see if Samsung release figures on the pre-sales
Message 10 of 19