Did you mean: 

Predict the score to win a new England home kit shirt

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

The Old Mutual Wealth Series is in full swing with us fast approaching the third game in the series – this time with England squaring up against Argentina on Saturday. Just in case you’ve not been following the OMW Series, let us fill you in on all of the excitement so far…

It all kicked off against South Africa last fortnight in which England won 32-21. It was their first win against the Springboks in 10 years. The mood after the game was buoyant and the air around the ground was full of excitement in that we are witnessing something really special with this squad. Granted, fans know South Africa are on a decline at the moment but that shouldn’t take away the overall improvement in this team.

Next up was Fiji, just a couple of days ago. England won 58 - 15! 

So… On to Argentina. We’re hoping to see some exciting action on Saturday and once again we’re giving our O2 Community members the chance to win a new  England home kit shirt!

How do you enter?

Exactly as before - simply predict the score for this weekend’s England vs Argentina game for the chance to win. If nobody predicts the score correctly, we’ll choose the closest prediction to win – winners will be selected and contacted by private message after the weekend. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93185 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 11 of 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

You never did pm me your prediction @Cleoriff

Ah well, white doesn't suit me anyway slight_frown

Sorry @jonsie I thought you were joking...LOL

(and then I never gave it another thought.....life and Brean got in the way) tongue

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 12