Did you mean: 

Pay as You Go update

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

From 26 May 2016, your Big Talker tariff will become Simply Pay As You Go. For more info on specific details, head to the Pay As You Go tariff changes page.

What are your thoughts on the changes? Which deals taker your fancy? Let us know!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Toby wrote:

Hi guys, We never like to see a customer leave O2, whether they’ve been with us for only a few days, weeks, or even years. Customer’s needs, requirements and situations can change so we have a dedicated retentions team who will do their best to meet each customers demands as best they can. Some of these demands may be down to costs or tariffs and the team will analyse what options may be available for them. Some of these options would not be available by request, as each case is looked at on an individual basis.

Sorry to hear this wasn't available to you carrot. The team would have listened to your needs and requirements and would have looked at all possible options that would have been available to you. slight_smile

I remember that Rich...though if honest there is actually no confirmation that Basic is still available. It would be good to know one way or another...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 16

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Glad I'm not on payg after looking at that
Message 13 of 16

la7
Level 4: Observant
  • 181 Posts
  • 36 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Any way good news with the new tariffs better value than Vodafone Pay as you go and also Better than EE pay as you go and thanks Toby for confirming it with them good to chat to you early today also, 

o2 big bundles £15 will give 750 min 2gb of data for £15 vodafone only give 250 min and 2gb of data http://www.vodafone.co.uk/shop/bundles-and-sims/pay-as-you-go-plans/index.htm making o2 a better deal

Message 14 of 16

Luke198823
Level 3: Thinker
  • 69 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

there nuthing on there about the big bundels are changing so does that they will stay the same? Because I am on the £25 big bundle witch gives me 3000 mins and 4000 texts and 4 gb.

Message 15 of 16

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Big bundles will stay but the out of bundle charges are going up.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 16