Did you mean: 

OnePlus 3 - Only on O2

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey guys,

We've got some exciting news to share this morning... The fantastic OnePlus 3 is headed exclusively to O2 in the UK and it'll be on sale from this Thursday, available on a range of O2 Refresh tariffs.

Some of you already know just what this device is capable of but for those who don't, let us fill you in a bit...

3_onePlus3_Facebook_Multi-Product-Carousel_3.jpg

Photography
The photography features on the OnePlus 3 include a superior 16MP sensor with EIS and OIS to ensure you get a sharp and focused photo, every time. With manual mode, RAW image support and HDR capability, you can take more control of your photos than ever before

Performance

With a powerful 2.2GHz quad-core processor, 6GB RAM, super-fast UFS 2.0 internal storage and 3,000mAh battery, you're getting one of the fastest devices out there. And speaking of fast, the fingerprint sensor unlocks in just 0.2s and gets smarter over time, learning about your fingerprint more and more. And speaking of more, see more on the stunning 5.5" Optic AMOLED display, producing colours more vivid and true-to-life than ever before.

So much more!
There's so much more still to talk about, such as Dash Charge (charge to 60% in just 30min), an all-metal premium design & build and Oxygen OS - a system built to give you the perfect balance between power and simplicity.

Don't just take our word for it... Check it out for yourself from this Thursday.
Only on O2.

For updates, register here: http://o2.uk/updates

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 6 of 108
107 REPLIES 107

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone succesfully ordered this online (for delivery or store pickup). I keep failing at the payment stage and checked with the bank that it's not a card issue..

Message 81 of 108

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Card issues are common on the website sadly.
You'd be better off ordering in store.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 82 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anybody have any idea of how long from reserving a Oneplus3 it takes to arrive ?

I have reserved but nobody seems at O2 has any idea of how long I will have to wait

Message 83 of 108

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
If o2 don't know we've got no chance of guessing mate.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 84 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well they are now showing them in stock and available to order so hopefully I wont have to wait too much longer.. Although store where I reserved the handset still have to idea as to when.. 

Message 85 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just seen oneplus is releasing a new oneplus 3T Version will 02 be stocking this instead of the original one ??
Message 86 of 108

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Just seen oneplus is releasing a new oneplus 3T Version will 02 be stocking this instead of the original one ??

@Anonymous No idea. Currently this is the only one in stock https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/oneplus/3/

You will either have to ask instore or keep checking the shop pages

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 87 of 108

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
What's different?

Currently using:
Message 88 of 108

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
What's different?

Seems a bit of a 'leaked rumour'??...http://www.techtimes.com/articles/183311/20161022/oneplus-3t-spotted-in-the-wild-snapdragon-821-andr...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 89 of 108

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Oh.

Currently using:
Message 90 of 108