Did you mean: 

OnePlus 3 - Only on O2

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey guys,

We've got some exciting news to share this morning... The fantastic OnePlus 3 is headed exclusively to O2 in the UK and it'll be on sale from this Thursday, available on a range of O2 Refresh tariffs.

Some of you already know just what this device is capable of but for those who don't, let us fill you in a bit...

3_onePlus3_Facebook_Multi-Product-Carousel_3.jpg

Photography
The photography features on the OnePlus 3 include a superior 16MP sensor with EIS and OIS to ensure you get a sharp and focused photo, every time. With manual mode, RAW image support and HDR capability, you can take more control of your photos than ever before

Performance

With a powerful 2.2GHz quad-core processor, 6GB RAM, super-fast UFS 2.0 internal storage and 3,000mAh battery, you're getting one of the fastest devices out there. And speaking of fast, the fingerprint sensor unlocks in just 0.2s and gets smarter over time, learning about your fingerprint more and more. And speaking of more, see more on the stunning 5.5" Optic AMOLED display, producing colours more vivid and true-to-life than ever before.

So much more!
There's so much more still to talk about, such as Dash Charge (charge to 60% in just 30min), an all-metal premium design & build and Oxygen OS - a system built to give you the perfect balance between power and simplicity.

Don't just take our word for it... Check it out for yourself from this Thursday.
Only on O2.

For updates, register here: http://o2.uk/updates

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 6 of 108
107 REPLIES 107

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Got mine 30 mins ago, pay as you go, fully unlocked and no O2 software

SIM 1 is in 3

SIM 2 is on EE

4g from both and can dial in/out happily

Dance Dance Dance

Well...that seems to answer that then....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 41 of 108

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 42 of 108

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Good news seeing as how o2 don't support dual sim....

Makes you wonder why they are stocking it then...? Blimey...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 43 of 108

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Sounds like it's no different to the phone that you can buy direct from OnePlus then.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 44 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Exactly the same, except you can get it immediately rather than the 4 weeks lead from Oneplus at the the moment. And of course when it goes wrong you can argue the sale of goods act with a UK company and not a chinese website
Message 45 of 108

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yes, I was looking at it from a positive viewpoint.
Anyway, what do you think of it so far?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 46 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great phone, Had been using a Moto X Pure. This OnePlus 3 is smoother, the fingerprint is lightning past and recognises all angles (unlike my Galaxy S6), camera load on double power press is immediate. 

Message 47 of 108

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Sounds great.
I'm jealous!

Currently using:
Message 48 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just got this phone today fantastic had the oneplus one and decided to see if things had changed. And they have a lot very fast phone great camera 6gb of ram . Updated right out of the box for some bug fixes . Speaker sounds good. Dual SIM . Very good phone
Message 49 of 108

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Pleased to hear it @Anonymous Enjoy the phone

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 50 of 108