cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Tracks Virtual Interview 16/04/14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys,

O2 Tracks is over a year old, so we think it’s time for you guys to get to know as much as you can about it and more with this Virtual interview.

We’re bringing in Lucy Clayton who heads up O2 Tracks as well as the app developers Gemma Watts,  Matthew Baughn, Hayley Mellet in to answer any of your questions on the app and its content, even if you have an idea of where O2 Tracks could go next to improve- ask away as you never know what could be coming slight_smile

The questions will be answered on the 16th of April between 2:30pm and 3:30pm so get asking your questions below now!

To have your question answered, please make a reply post in this thread. Also, if you could write your question in bold font, it will help us to find them easily.

Remember no question is silly-  if you don’t know the answer, and you never ask you may never know!

Thanks guys.

Brad

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@aldaweb wrote:

O2 Tracks seems to be broken on Blackberry 10, at least on my Z10 selecting tracks it then shows downloading and a static progress bar. Is this being addressed?

It was working prior to the 10.2 updates but despite removing and re-installing the result is the same.

I have now uninstalled in favour of Spotify instead on the Z10 and put O2 Tracks on my Note 2 though the majority of the selction is not to my taste.

Hi Aldaweb

O2 Tracks is only supported on Blackberry OS 10.2 and above so if you have an issue please send a PM to Toby and we'll look into it. 

Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi there, I have two questions

1. How important is O2 Tracks for the O2 brand?

2. What are you guys doing to influence the target audience?

Thanks Karan

Hi Karan92

1. O2 has a strong heritage in music - think of the Academies and the O2 Arena so music is hugely important to the O2 brand and the digital music we provide in Tracks gives us a holistic offering for the customer. You can get the ticket through Priority Tickets, watch your favourite artist at an O2 venue, revisit through Academy TV and then listen to your favourite playlist through O2 Tracks.

2. We offer a compelling music content which gives customers new music every day in addition to O2 exclusive artist content and competitions for both inside and outside the app, for example exclusive signed merchandise and concert tickets. We regularly engage with our users to give them the opporotunity to tell us what they want.

Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Time to wrap up!

Thank you very much for your questions, hope our answers helped you understand O2 Tracks a bit more. We'll keep the thread open so feel free to post any further queries.

O2 Tracks is evolving all the time and your feedback is really important for us to develop our plans.

Thanks again!

Gemma and Lucy

Message 13 of 13