Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 - Refer a Friend

KimberleyH
Level 4: Observant
  • 57 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Fancy sorting your friends and family out with a shiny new phone and getting some rewards for the both of you, at the same time? With our new Refer a Friend scheme, you can do just that.

If you see a phone you like, tell your fried about it and if they set up a Pay Monthly contract with us you’ll both get either a £20 M&S or £20 Amazon gift voucher. It’s a simple as that!

For full details on how it works, visit: https://www.refero2.co.uk/mobile/.

What do you think of this scheme? How will you spend your vouchers? We'd like to hear from you.

Thanks

Kim

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

Followed complain procedure online two weeks ago now, have only recieved a standard reply saying they are looking into my complaint. Pretty sick of being fobbed off, worst customer service ever.

Message 21 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

If you don't get an official reply soon then the next avenue is.....

Impartial Review

We hope that we will have been able to sort out any problems by this stage. However, if you're still not satisfied after speaking to one of our managers and you'd like an impartial review, ask them how you can get in touch with our Complaints Review Service and they will do their best to find a resolution you're happy with.

So they can review your case without delay, please send them details of your complaint making sure you include:

Your name and address
Your mobile and account numbers
A daytime contact number
A suggestion of what you'd like them to do to put things right
If you've had any previous correspondence relating to your complaint, please send copies of these as well as any names of supervisors and managers you've spoken to.
Send everything by post to:

O2 Complaints Review Service

PO BOX 694

Winchester

SO23 5AP

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Alternatively you can email them directly at: complaintreviewservice@o2.com

They'll aim to review your complaint within 5 working days.

Message 22 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

So that will be another week of waiting for them to bother to do something, this has been going on for a month already. Every time I speak to someone different who says they will look into it and nothing happens. Have filled in online complaints and only had standard replies. O2 do not care about customers.

Message 23 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sometimes it feels only rocking up to the door and knocking on it would yield results. 😞

It's easy for me to sit here and say be a little more patient.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that a resolution is reached and swiftly.
Message 24 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

Certainly will not reccomend O2 to anyone else, once they have you signed up to a contract they don't give a sh**

Message 25 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

I can't blame your outlook with regards to the situation your in.

I wish you well.
Message 26 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

50 minutes talking to online chat adviser today, 20 mins on the phone, to still be told, "someone will get back to you"!!

Message 27 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tbh I would not continue with Live Chat for an issue like yours.

They are ok for low level general non account enquiries.
Message 28 of 40

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Having gone down the complaints process you are now aware that they take 7-10 working days to respond. Be assured that they will respond but sometimes the wait seems disproportionately long.

Hope you finally get a satisfactory outcome with this.

Message 29 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

This scheme is an absolute crock of crap - You dont get anything - Nothing!

I was referred to O2 by a friend on the 7th July, I took out a 12 month contract and it went live on the 9th, its now the 29th and I have heard abnsolutely nothing. I know it takes some time for the vouchers to be sent but I havent even had a confirmation email that I will be getting them and to wait or anything - and neither has the friend that referred me

I have made countless calls to O2 customer servces and wrote to O2 using the refer a friend enquiry form: https://www.refero2.co.uk/widget/enquiries/Default.aspx?key=8ABDD90B-5EB7-4691-9A35-A29C6586B08F&

All you get from customer service is NOTHING, they dont know anything about it and dont offer even a smidge of help

The enquiry form is never replied to apart form a system generated email saying we will be back to you in 5 days and you never hear anything again

To make things worse I referred 1 of my friends to O2 promising them they would receive vouchers and they have recently signed up to a 12 month cvontract as well

This is an absolute joke and a scam by O2. You cant speak to anyone to complain and the enquiry form is never answered

Disgusted

Message 30 of 40