Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Community Rewards: January 2015

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

It seems that this cold day is full of good news slight_smile

Well done everyone! It's great to start the year with you, always eager to contribute and to help others with amazing advice. That's why it's a pleasure for me to announce the rewarded members for this month.

Have a look at the below list to see if you are a rewarded member.

Platinum Reward  - £50 line rental/payg credit

MI5

Gold Reward- £20 line rental/payg credit

Cleoriff

piperdog123

Silver Reward - £10 line rental/payg credit

jonsie

rosadosc

viridis

Bambino

Telephone_user

Bronze Reward  - £5 line rental/payg credit

gemz4the1

Beenherebefore

cyrillicguy

redtitbit

Deaveman

Please send me a private message with the number you would like your reward to be added to, as well as the type of plan you are on (e.g. PAYG, Pay Monthly, Business etc.).

*If you want to know more about  O2 Community Rewards , please take a look at this thread or feel free to drop me a private message any time!

well_done_thumb.jpg

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @Bambino   a good UK charity is the BBC's Children in Need, I support & have fundraised for this charity & I can recommend it, thank you slight_smile

Message 21 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I would happily take the funds into my o2 account and then transfer them to a dog rescue charity as that would be my choice. I would then post a receipt or proof to the member(s) to show it had been paid. I am a big supporter of dog rescue

the Dogs Trust is on good rescue , they don't put a healthy dog down ... I support this charity by regularly giving & I also have sponsored a dog

Message 22 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
Bless you @Anonymous for supporting dog rescue. Until recently I had two rescue dogs, i now have one and do plan to rescue a 2nd when I can.
Message 23 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Bless you @Anonymous for supporting dog rescue. Until recently I had two rescue dogs, i now have one and do plan to rescue a 2nd when I can.

yesterday, I got a rescue 4month old white/black rescue kitten given the name Dancer (which I'm not going to change = its fate as dancing is close to my year & when the body was not so crook a good dancer I was) right now he is hiding somewhere in my living room, door closed, he has eated nearly all his kitten biscuits & the half pouch of Felix kitten food was eaten last evening,  he had drunk plenty of water & used his litter tray ..... so far so good - he slept last night in his fleecy igloo (under its mat) which I bought from the RSPCA cat foster mum & daughter as it will have Dancer's smell on it ..... he has disturbed some things in the night & found my cat Marty's only 2 toys, the grey flat toy dog Marty came to his cattery with & a little catnip bear I bought him from the local town's pet shop which Marty totally nuzzles & slobbers over Cat Very Happy Cat Very Happy Marty has gone out on one of his adventures - I've managed to keep each one separate with the help of the door to the bottom of the stair which in this instance is prceless ..... I do like other people's dogs 

apologies Whistle I've gone at length off-topic 

Message 24 of 39

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Sounds like the kitten is settling down nicely...:smileyhappy:

Both my last dogs were from the English Springer Spaniel Rescue Society to which I make monthly donations.

http://www.englishspringerrescue.org.uk/

Message 25 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why dont we put it towards a new joke book for me!!!!

Message 26 of 39

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Good idea....you're always good for a laugh LOL

Message 27 of 39

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Nah...you don't need a new joke book @Anonymous  you do pretty well without one...LOL

PS...now your new avatar however... I reserve judgement on that...  tongue

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 39

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:
now your new avatar however... I reserve judgement on that...  tongue

Now that did make me laugh LOL

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 29 of 39

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Nah...you don't need a new joke book @Anonymous  you do pretty well without one...LOL

PS...now your new avatar however... I reserve judgement on that...  tongue

shuffle.jpg

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 30 of 39