O2 Community Rewards: February 2015

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Its that magical time of the month again wink

This is the time where we celebrate the help and advice you give to others here and its our way of saying thanks.

This time, we are going to list everyone in alphabetical order, rather than listing your exact rewards. Please send @Anonymous a PM if you are on this list and she'll let you know what you were rewarded with, as well as taking your number to add your reward to.

Finally, we have created a new lower rank. The current rewards are phone credit/pay monthly discounts of £50, £20, £10, £5 and £2.50.

The community recently hosted an open discussion on Rewards and we're still working trough the ideas there, as well as my nomination idea, which may be implemented from next month as a trial.

Here is the list of rewarded members. If you are on the list, well done!

anticpated
Bambino
Beenherebefore
Cairdeas
Cleoriff
darrengf
Deaveman
Gaffout
Gerry
jonsie
MI5
PhillPark
piperdog123
Poppysmum
redtitbit
rosadosc
stephengeddes

viridis

Wispared7

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 61
60 REPLIES 60

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122814 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Cairdeas wrote:

Oh my..genuinely surprised (Didn't know what it was lol) Thank you , and well done everyone x:smileyhappy: I feel at home now in the list with my pals lol x

Well done @Cairdeas  Have you sent your PM to Marina?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 61

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cairdeas wrote:

Oh my..genuinely surprised (Didn't know what it was lol) Thank you , and well done everyone x:smileyhappy: I feel at home now in the list with my pals lol x

Congratulations, your acolyteness!  Great start.  I'd say in 12 months or less you'll be running the show @Cairdeas !

Message 22 of 61

Anonymous
Not applicable

Being very quick on the update as you know @Cleoriff  I have just noticed you are now "Skillful"   - I'm sure you have always been that but it is nice to be recognised!  Congratulations! You will soon be a Wizard or Grand Master/Mistress.  wink 

Message 23 of 61

Cleoriff
  • 122814 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

You are confusing me @Anonymous  with all these avatar changes. Happy Dance

Very nice by the way... wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 61

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Lol Smiley Very Happy thank you @Anonymous and @Cleoriff ☺ yes..I have replied to @Anonymous . Well done you too x

giphy-3
Message 25 of 61

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

You are confusing me @Anonymous  with all these avatar changes. Happy Dance

Very nice by the way... wink

Thank you ma'am!    'Tis not you I am trying to confuse - hope the strategy works elsewhere!!  Bouncy

PS I do wish they'd set chell specking by default! 

Message 26 of 61

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Being very quick on the update as you know @Cleoriff  I have just noticed you are now "Skillful"   - I'm sure you have always been that but it is nice to be recognised!  Congratulations! You will soon be a Wizard or Grand Master/Mistress.  wink 

Wizard? Grand Mistress?  This forum seems to be turning in to a role playing game!

Perhaps we should open a thread for a role play, in which we can all venture off on a hunt to track down the live chat call centre and solve all the problems ourselves?

Message 27 of 61

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well done everyone, I'm very much a surprise inclusion!!.. Just reading the comments... Sorry to be a scratched record but giffgaff give users the choice twice a year to donate all their payback to a charity chosen by the community. It works amazing and I'm certain it wouldnt be too difficult to arrange on here grin
Message 28 of 61

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Well done everyone, I'm very much a surprise inclusion!!.. Just reading the comments... Sorry to be a scratched record but giffgaff give users the choice twice a year to donate all their payback to a charity chosen by the community. It works amazing and I'm certain it wouldnt be too difficult to arrange on here grin

Hi @Anonymous  - Congratulations!  I am very much in favour of donating to charities BUT let's be very clear about one thing -  neither giffgaff nor O2 are charitable institutions and whether they donate directly or by the circuitous route of "rewards" foregone by their customers all they are interested in is the positve publicity they hope will ensue and eventually be realised in increased profit.  They ain't daft!   Smiley LOL

Message 29 of 61

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well that took the jam right outa my donut!!.. Next you'll be telling me the tooth fairy don't exist??! 😉
Message 30 of 61