Did you mean: 

O2 Community Rewards - April 2014

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

I hope you all had a wonderful April! I received some truly epic April Fool's day pranks this year so shall need to be more vigilant in 2015 wink

As ever, many of of you have gone above and beyond to help others on this great community and I'm delighted to announce the rewarded members for this month below:

Platinum - £50 line rental/payg credit

MI5

bandofbrothers

Gold - £20 line rental/payg credit

adamtemp64

jonsie

damien1

Silver - £10 line rental/payg credit

piperdog123

wanty

gemz4the1

Bronze - £5 line rental/payg credit 

Cleoriff

anticpated

Traceyjs1975

Bambino

PapaDug

steve_camberley

If you are on this list, well done! Please send me a private message with the number you would like your reward to be added to, as well as the type of plan you are on (e.g. PAYG, Pay Monthly, Business etc.).

If not though and you'd like to know more about O2 Community Rewards, please take a look at this thread or feel free to drop me a private message any time!

Very nicely done guys slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 56
55 REPLIES 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI - Apparently someone had activated an automated spam manager tool without our knowledge which picked up some of the posts and placed them in quarantine. We're looking into the reasons why certain posts have been selected as we never intended to switch on this tool.

Everything should be back to normal now, apologies for the disappearing posts and please get in touch with us directly by PM should this happen again.

Message 51 of 56

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Well as you can see from the post there was nothing in it to warrant an automatic rejection and it's quite worrying when you think you have inadvertently breeched community rules. Especially when you cannot get an answer from anonymous!

The only concern now is that it is way off topic, detracting from the Rewards scheme and the thread needs to be split which I'm sure will happen soon.

Message 52 of 56

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Thanks for clarifying the situation @Anonymous , I feel better knowing that there wasn't a moderator poised with finger on trigger. The post appeared briefly enough for others to read and it was through a fellow member that I actually got a copy of what I'd written. So thanks to @Cleoriff too.

Message 53 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Well as you can see from the post there was nothing in it to warrant an automatic rejection and it's quite worrying when you think you have inadvertently breeched community rules. Especially when you cannot get an answer from anonymous!

The only concern now is that it is way off topic, detracting from the Rewards scheme and the thread needs to be split which I'm sure will happen soon.

Absolutely, that's why I'm further looking into it.

We will split the thread but in the future I'd really appreciate if you guys could open a separate thread to voice your opinions - you know that we really value your feedback and we need your co-operation to keep the threads on topic and clean.

Message 54 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Toby

Just to let you know my Rewards have come onto my Payg Account.

Thank you. slight_smile
Message 55 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Toby

Just to let you know my reward has arrived safe and sound. Thank you 😆
Message 56 of 56