Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia Lumia 930, 630 & 635

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Here it is folks, the brand new Windows Phone powered by WP8.1. Cortana says “Hello” too!

What’s this all about then? The new WP8.1 software is a big step forward and makes Windows Phone even more powerful, with even more customisation, and an even better customer experience. All good! The biggest feature I’m sure many of you are looking forward to is the brand new ‘mobile assistant’. Her name is Cortana – Hello Halo gaming fans! 😉 Think of Cortana as the Siri to Windows Phone… Cortana has some very powerful capabilities that could make it “the” best mobile assistant out there.

Here’s more info on all the new Windows Phone 8.1 Features > http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/features-8-1

Now, say hi to the Nokia Lumia 930

1.png2.png3.png

Still reading? Awesome, sounds like you’re interested… And you should be! It’s coming soon and I have no confirmed release date, but it should make your Summer pretty awesome! Here’s some specs to peak your interest further, with full details here > https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/nokia/lumia-930-black/

Display: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.0 inches (~441 ppi pixel density)
Memory: 2GB
CPU: Quad-core 2.2GHz
Storage: 32GB / no expandable storage
Battery: 2420mAh / 15.5hr Talk Time (3G) / 18 Day Standby
Camera: 20mp PureView back / 1.2mp front

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 52
51 REPLIES 51

Anonymous
Not applicable

i really wanted the orange version too as my partner has the green an we dont want to mix them up or be the same.Pity,I was told i couldhave the microsoft lumia in green instead but the camera is only 8mp and i wanted the 20mp so had to settle for green.heyho.

Message 51 of 52

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

i really wanted the orange version too as my partner has the green an we dont want to mix them up or be the same.Pity,I was told i couldhave the microsoft lumia in green instead but the camera is only 8mp and i wanted the 20mp so had to settle for green.heyho.

Which Lumia did you get?

Some of them allow you to buy new backs to change the colour yourself - Very cheap to buy on eBay.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 52 of 52