Did you mean: 

New Community Manager

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi guys, 

My names Martin and I'm the new Community Manager here. I'll be around on the forums from today to help you with all things O2 community!

A bit about myself, I'm a big fan of movies and gaming. I also enjoy keeping fit and active. My mobile handset is an S4 which I'm looking to upgrade soon so any suggestions are welcome. 

I'm excited about working on the forums and getting to know you all! 

Please let me know if you have any questions about me or what I'll be doing here at O2. 

Cheers! 

Martin 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 117
116 REPLIES 116

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

We'll see how that works for you  wink x

giphy-3
Message 111 of 117

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Going to be a short Spotlight then....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 112 of 117

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Martin-O2 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Martin-O2 will you be doing the Spotlight feature, lots of have, including Toby, you could show us a photo of yourself & we would get to know a bit more about you Cat

Hey @Anonymous Yes I can confirm that not only will the community spotlight become a more regular feature on the forum I will do one very soon. 

I might want some suggestions for questions for the spotlight from the community but I will start another thread for this in the near future. wink

I'm sure you could have a look at what we all threw at members who agreed to do the spotlight feature ... there are people on here who have a wicked sense of humour ... brace yourself Evil there was a list of proposed questions when I was invited to do mine, I do remember mentioning a certain politician whom I'd like to do something dastardly to Evil LOL

Message 113 of 117

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Martin-O2 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Martin-O2 will you be doing the Spotlight feature, lots of have, including Toby, you could show us a photo of yourself & we would get to know a bit more about you Cat

Hey @Anonymous Yes I can confirm that not only will the community spotlight become a more regular feature on the forum I will do one very soon. 

I might want some suggestions for questions for the spotlight from the community but I will start another thread for this in the near future. wink

I'm sure you could have a look at what we all threw at members who agreed to do the spotlight feature ... there are people on here who have a wicked sense of humour ... brace yourself Evil there was a list of proposed questions when I was invited to do mine, I do remember mentioning a certain politician whom I'd like to do something dastardly to Evil LOL

I hope I havn't 'put the wind up you' wink

You're a cat lover, you'd 'get my vote' ... & ... I'm sure will be a great addition to the team slight_smile

Message 114 of 117

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the input guys. I'll likely ask for a few suggestions and add a few of my own. 

More to come on this soon.... wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 115 of 117

Daddydoink
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Wow I came to this party late - welcome to the Community @Martin-O2 

Windows 10|SurfaceBook2-512|Lego|Wheelchair Reviews
Sony Xperia ZX Premium (because I loved the Try The Tech phone so much)
Sony Xperia XZ
Message 116 of 117

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Daddydoink wrote:

Wow I came to this party late - welcome to the Community @Martin-O2 

Thanks @Daddydoink It's good to be here! 

signature

Message 117 of 117