cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Surface 3 4G coming to O2 Business

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Guys,

We’re pleased to announce that O2 Business will be stocking the Microsoft Surface 3 4G exclusively for 3 months from the 3rd of July.

You can get your hands on one of them here http://o2.uk/Surface

Here’s what it’s packing:

• 10.8” full HD touchscreen   *****Edited after a TYPO***  Thanks for the heads up Ian_
  • 8 megapixel camera on the back
  • 5 megapixel camera on the front
  • quad-core 1.6GHz processor
  • Windows 8.1 and a full-size USB 3.0 port

It comes in a 64GB or 128GB version, with the option of adding up to 128GB more via microSD memory card.

WAIT… That’s not all..

O2 Business will also be stocking the Microsoft Surface Pro!

The Surface Pro 3 comes in a 128GB version with 4GB RAM or a 256GB version with 8GB RAM.

Prices range from £50 up front, then £27.67 per month based on a 24 month contract for the Surface 3 4G and £707.50 for the Surface Pro 3. As part of the launch, O2 is offering an exclusive bundle, with 50 per cent off the price off the Surface 3 Keyboard when purchased alongside Office 365 and McAfee Multi Access or Windows Intune.

Would you swap your laptop for a tablet? If so would this be the one for you?

Let us know your thoughts on this.

Thanks

Brad

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know the big microsoft line is swap your laptop for a tablet - but there is some niggle that just stops me from doing it and I do think the microsoft tablets are and always have been overpriced.

Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any word when it will be available to personal customers...?

Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

lt's also worth pointing out that the screen is 10.8" NOT 8"

Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, I did send a PM to Brad regarding the incorrect screen size. But that was over three weeks ago, so it doesn't look like he's following this thread with any real interest. Smiley Indifferent
Message 5 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes, I did send a PM to Brad regarding the incorrect screen size. But that was over three weeks ago, so it doesn't look like he's following this thread with any real interest. Smiley Indifferent

Maybe if I mention @Anonymous he just may come back and read the comments about the screen size. Fingers crossed wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 7 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Wonder how many chose not to buy because of the screen size....?

If honest I would have said no because I like screen size on a tablet bigger than specified by Brad...Drum I know I am not a business customer....but I could have looked on other sites to buy......but woudn't because apparently it was 'too small' for me....Rolleys

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 13

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

As soon as I saw the screen size I would have moved on as I was looking at the time for the 10 inch tablet.

Message 9 of 13

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Customers interested in these devices would know instantly it was an error.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 13