cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lithium Awards: Thank you for your hard work!

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone,

As we've mentioned often, the hard work and effort you put in on a daily basis here is amazing to see. You
help so many people get along with their network and device issues and in general create a wonderful community to be a part of. slight_smile

Because of the quality you guys bring to the table constantly, the Community Team felt it appropriate to enter
this lovely community into the Lithium Awards, or Lithys as they are known.

We have aimed for the "Support-Savings MVP" award category, as this focuses on the quality and efficiency of help in a peer-to-peer community such as ours. Head over here to read our entry and if you feel like voting,
you can also give a Kudos if you'd like to. slight_smile

We've done this for you because we think you're awesome, and you make this community what it is.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

So that's a NO, it's there any possibility this might be rethought in the near future? 

Message 11 of 16

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Bad news, it seems there is a very rigid stance here.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 12 of 16

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7221 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
@perksie i didnt see the word no anywhere ?
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 13 of 16

browni
Level 21: Regular
  • 2241 Posts
  • 35 Topics
  • 10 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

I understand what you're saying guys and I do agree with the depth of knowledge and helpfulness mentioned. However there are always ups and downs within the community - despite any problems that sometimes can occur in a community such as ours, we do want to celebrate the positives, there's a lot of great quality useful and helpful content on this forum (this guide mentioned is one good example) and all of that remains on here and remains helpful to others even if there have been unfortunate instances in the past e.g. with behaviour, which are unrelated to the positive content that has accumulated.

Unbeleivable.

Arguably one of the most knowledgable posters this forum has seen has his work showcased so you can win an award.

Yet you still deny access to him?

Unbeleivable.

#siwy
Message 14 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@browni wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

I understand what you're saying guys and I do agree with the depth of knowledge and helpfulness mentioned. However there are always ups and downs within the community - despite any problems that sometimes can occur in a community such as ours, we do want to celebrate the positives, there's a lot of great quality useful and helpful content on this forum (this guide mentioned is one good example) and all of that remains on here and remains helpful to others even if there have been unfortunate instances in the past e.g. with behaviour, which are unrelated to the positive content that has accumulated.

Unbeleivable.

Arguably one of the most knowledgable posters this forum has seen has his work showcased so you can win an award.

Yet you still deny access to him?

Unbeleivable.

^^^^100%

Message 15 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

this doesn't seem right ..... adamtemp64 was very very helpful to me when I first made tentative steps onto the forum ..... as like when, because of my office work background, I'd diligently filled in 'the personal form' which I didn't realise laid me wide open to me being 'unsafe' ..... no, I'm not being paranoid ..... I'd done the same thing on facebook & so I deleted a lot of that information too ..... I'm very grateful to him 

Message 16 of 16