cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

First of all, welcome to the community! If you want to get help, please post a new thread in the devices or products & services forums. However, if you would like to introduce yourself, this thread is the perfect place for it. I'll kick it off, just to get the ball rolling. 

So as you can see, my name is Leonard and I've joined the O2 team in June to take care of the community. I'd love to hear a bit more about you, so please let us know who you are slight_smile

If you have any questions about the forum, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Leonard

Message 1 of 970
969 REPLIES 969

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi my name is karen been on o2 network for years and i have to say its now a let down
Message 51 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I just joined the community to find out what is going on with the 02 network today and now ever post is being sent to my email, so how do I switch that off please?
Message 52 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi dose any one hace no net work
Message 53 of 970

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
hi dose any one hace no net work

English is the preferred language here please! Smiley Surprised

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 55 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
since half 3 i have had no signal whats going on and can i get money off my bill you something sorted out!!?
Message 56 of 970

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

I sympathise with everyone having phone problems but I have never seen such utter stupid comments about compensation and breach of contract by so many silly people.

There are genuine people where the phone is their lifeline and their business and many who need to be in contact with family. I really feel for these people. But...I would like to bet that 90% of the people complaining on here don't know how to manage without their games and facebook etc. and have never held anything in their hand other than a mobile phone.

Come on people, get real! If you urgently have to make a call, use a landline or borrow a phone, you can find a way to communicate if you put your mind to it.

Message 57 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I am Clive I have just looked at the support page that says i have signal but my phone says otherwise (still no signal since 15.30 today
Message 58 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Leonard Any idea when network baqck for my area in Braintree Essex. I have had next to nothing for a week now. I see reports that things have been sorted out, however it has not for my area. I rang o2 Monday night and was told o2 would be in contact. my daughter has also rang and told the same. She keeps getting a mess from me with my IMEI number , odd !!. Bonnie
Message 59 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Bonnie, welcome to the community.

How is it going? Are you still experiencing problems?
Message 60 of 970