Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself on the O2 Community!

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi all,

I'd like to welcome one and all to the O2 Community! Its a great place to get advice, post your feedback and talk about your ideas for the network. If you have a question that you need some advice on, head over to the devices section or the other products and services section. You can also get rewarded for helping others as well chat about anything you like in the off-topic section.

I'm Toby, the community coordinator of the forum. I also work with Marjo who is the head of community and Marina who is also a community coordinator like me. I've been working on the community since August 2012. It's been great so far and I look forward to hearing from many more of you slight_smile

If you have any questions about the forum, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Toby

- This is a brand new 'Introduce yourself' thread, but you can find the old one HERE

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 758
757 REPLIES 757

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
Message 731 of 758

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been instructed to divulge my personal information by moderation peeps.
Message 732 of 758

Cleoriff
  • 122797 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I have been instructed to divulge my personal information by moderation peeps.

Firstly,. I am not a moderator.Smiley Very Happy Just a customer like yourself. By introducing yourself I didnt mean your address, phone number or bank details....Just some general info about yourself.....and only if you wanted to of course. You wont face a whipping if you choose not to 'divulge' LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 733 of 758

Anonymous
Not applicable
I unfamiliar with the layout of this forum hence multiple posts.
Hi. My name is Chopper. Cupguage refers to one of the few things I ever excelled at - without touching I could accurately name the bra size of a woman bra - wearer. (I am also super-sharp-good at guessing ages)

Unfortunately the filter on the site would not let me use my "PROPER" name. Even though it is my proper name as legally confirmed when I changed it by deed pole in 2007.

I joined this community as I wanted to share my joy at getting a new phone - but also to say "hey! I was wrong going to TalkTalk... You don't have to make the same mistakes!"

Also for medical reasons I don't really get out much, I have no friends so it's good to talk, AND as I mentioned if my experience can help someone whilst giving ME something of a social interaction - with a splash of loop-de-doop - it has to be a win win situation.

And it doesn't ALL have to be about amoled 4g o2 VIP 24 MONTH contracts?

There's more to life than phones...

Try sitting at home all day shouting and screaming at the TV.

May the sun keep shining on your side of the street.

Unless you are an Inuit.

Or one of them poor kids what wears all clothes and a dark net mask because they are allergic to the sun.

No.

I'm allergic to Alcohol. And bats. But only the ones with rabies. Covered in grass pollen.

Amen.
Message 734 of 758

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144144 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
I did wonder if it was supposed to be "gauge" or not......?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 735 of 758

Cleoriff
  • 122797 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I did wonder if it was supposed to be "gauge" or not......?

Yes there is that of course. What's a little 'spelling mistake' between friends....Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 736 of 758

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey, Tobi. Just joined the forums, and wanted to give thanks for your level 2 welcome email.
Message 738 of 758

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you, Jonsie. appreciate it. slight_smile
Message 740 of 758