cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the spotlight: Daddydoink

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys!

This week we have the great pleasure to put on the Spotlight our good friend and fellow member of the forum Daddydoink! He has been with us for quite a while and he is a great contributor of high quality content like the Band 1 a Lumia 640 review and Galaxy 4 Note review

Screen Shot 2015-11-26 at 08.59.23.png

Here's the short interview we did to Daddydoink:

Hi Daddydoink, tell us a bit about yourself. What is your name and where are you from? 

I am Dominic, known as DaddyDoink and I live/work in Essex.  

What do you like about the forum? 

The chance to talk phones and tech.  I like a gadget, I won't lie.  I can't afford new gadgets anymore so dribbling over other people's pretty toys is the next best thing... now I've been banned from my local Dixons following unsubstantiated drooling allegations. 

What hobbies do you have?  

Photography, being a nerd, Lego and cooking.  Only one of these hobbies is acceptable to my friends (yes, I have those) and therefore I spend a lot of my time being a nerd. 

What's your favourite phone? 

Currently?  I like the Lumia 930.  My favourite ever phone was the O2 XDA Exec - my first WIndows Device.  I remember I used to load a 1GB SD card with a film and watch them on the train when going to visit family and so on...

IOS, Android or Windows phone? 

Windows all the way.  Not even sorry about that.

What would you do if you ever won the lottery?  

Change my name, move, become incredibly selfish.  Failing that, hire a very good team of letter writers and begin dictating:  Dear Sir slash Madam, I regret to tell you I cannot invest...  I suspect I could tail off at that point as, of course, I'd be very, very drunk at the time...

Tell us a secret... 

don't have a TV in the front room - it means the kids have to play with something instead of turning on the box (I do however have a projector if I want to watch a film so that I can have a mahooooooooosive screen)

If you can think of anything else you'd like to add, feel free to add:

12+30 = 42.  

Now that you know @Daddydoink bit better feel free to ask him questions!

Below are some of our previous members in the Spotlight . You could be next by getting involved in the community! 

If you would like to suggest someone for the Spotlight feel free to drop @ @Tobyor me  (@Meri) a  PM.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 11 of 11