Did you mean: 

Halloween offers with O2 Priority

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

With Halloween just around the corner the days are getting darker and the trick or treaters are getting their costumes ready. To help you celebrate in the spookiest fashion possible Priority has as fantastic selection of Halloween offers for you to take advantage of! 

Movie gift offer 

You can grab your free movie gift from O2. Movies include ‘Demolition’, ‘Eragon’, ‘Jennifer’s Body’, ‘Aliens in the Attic’, ‘Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter’ and ‘Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief’. Get your free movie gift here

Merlin Attractions discount 

O2 are here and help save you some cash for some fantastic family days out this Halloween. Check out the Merlin Attractions discounts on offer here

Food offers 

If you’ve not got anything planned for Halloween, why not take a look at the brilliant Pizza Express offer on O2 Priority? You can get a £5 main and free Halloween dough balls for a limited time. Or if you're feeling a bit more adventurous and want to be a little less naughty, check out the free pumpkin spiced risotto recipe box from ‘Simply Cook’, also on O2 Priority.

Debenhams bouquet offer

And if you’re looking to add a splash of Autumn colours around the house, why not check out the 50% off offer for ‘Halloween Night’ bouquets from Debenhams here

Fantastic Beasts ticket competition 

Fancy a night out this Halloween? Then check out this competition for a chance to win tickets to see 'Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them’ here

Free coffee 

To celebrate the launch of Caffe Nero’s new Autumn cake range, get a free coffee when you buy any sliced cake or tray bake. More information here

Virgin Experience Days discount 

Get 25% off ‘Virgin Experience Days’, including a Zombie survival experience... Spooky! Check out the offer here

Belgian Speculoos discount

Treat yourself to 6 packs of Grazes tasty ‘Belgian Speculoos’ for just 99p. No tricks! Just treats. More information here

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122772 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

They all look pretty good @Martin-O2 (particularly the Merlin Attraction offer) I am sure they will prove popular but I do think demand will exceed supply again....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 10

MI5
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Time for another movie methinks......
I love Percy Jackson slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 10

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Cleoriff Yes there are some great offers this year! We will have to see how it goes regarding availability but please do let me know if you see any threads regarding that so I can flag with the Priority team wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 4 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122772 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

@Cleoriff Yes there are some great offers this year! We will have to see how it goes regarding availability but please do let me know if you see any threads regarding that so I can flag with the Priority team wink

Will do Martin....(though as it's Halloween I will have my own Priority issues

1) Keeping the cats in and away from fireworks)

2) Hiding from Killer Clowns

Apologies couldn't resist....back on topic....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 10

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Cleoriff Much appreciated! 

Haha well we certainly have to look out for killer clowns this year. Luckily my cats come straight in when the fireworks start. I hope your little ones stay safe. 

signature

Message 6 of 10

MI5
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Forgotten about that dumb clown craze since been here.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 10

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@MI5 It seems to have calmed down a lot. Will have to see if their out in force over the weekend. I know that the police are getting involved now. 

signature

Message 8 of 10

MI5
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Hopefully they are over it now then.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 10

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Fingers crossed! Can't really have then running around scaring people.

signature

Message 10 of 10