Did you mean: 

Get involved with the DooWapp BETA!

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys,

As you know, we often have small BETA trials for new products and the feedback you’ve given during these times has been fantastic. We’ve been given the chance to get involved with a great new app called DooWapp and you guys can have first access. Fantastic

DooWapp enables you to search for and insert music and lyrics into a message to a loved one or friend. The O2 Community will be hosting a trial for the DooWapp guys, to gather any feedback, suggestions, issues and ideas that you think of. Check out the FAQs below for more info:

http://doowapp.me/faq.html

Here on the community, we’ll be creating a new board soon for this trial, as well as ensuring any useful info is posted there. We’ll also have a feedback thread and ensure that you are updated as much as possible with what’s going on behind the scenes with developing the app. Click here to visit the DooWapp Community Board

This has come to us as a result of the brilliant insights you all share regularly! DooWapp is supported by Wayra, which is a Telefónica company that helps out interesting start-ups.

I’m sure that many of you will get involved with this. So, let us know your thoughts below! slight_smile

DooWapp_BetaDownload_Banner_01.jpeg

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Interesting & looking forward to reading more
Message 11 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm interested but let's see if It works with My Passport.....

Message 12 of 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm interested but let's see if It works with My Passport.....

It should work anywhere LOL

Message 13 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

you would think....  Smiley Frustrated

Message 14 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
So as I am exploring I've seen this how is it going have you played with it much ? Do both ends need the app ( I didn't see anything mentioned )
Message 15 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok read the faq now as well ( fir some reason I thought I was a link to the beta board ) so the answer to my last question looks to be yes, next question. Will it work with my Moto 360 I receive my txt on the normally and send them I use the textra app normally
Message 16 of 22

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi Pink,

I'm sorry, but I'm not quite sure what you're asking, could you re-phrase it? My fault, not yours slight_smile

EDIT: I've also added a link in this OP to the DooWapp community board wink

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 17 of 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

So I have it on 2 devices and it's proving a bit of a damp squid for me. All I Hey is none of your contacts are using doorway,  send invite. Not at 40p a text here!

...so can't really test it out.

Message 18 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
@jonsie so can't you send it to yourself on each device 😂
Message 19 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Toby I think what I'm trying to say is the app compatable with the Moto 360 as I generally get notifications and the txts to my watch and don't bother looking at the phone.
Message 20 of 22