Did you mean: 

England Rugby unveil new shirt and you could win one

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

On Monday the wait was finally over as England Rugby along with kit suppliers Canterbury unveiled the new look home kit. The new kit has done full circle and gone back to the original heritage of the game with the round neck based on the team’s first kit worn way back in 1871. O2 have been at the heart of England since 1995 and we are delighted to extend this proud partnership once again.  

The new home kit features a range of innovations that have been developed by Canterbury to improve the look and feel for both players and fans alike. England Rugby’s Head Coach Eddie Jones had this to say about the new kit:

“We’re always striving to improve every area of our preparation and performance so it’s great to work with an innovative brand like Canterbury who shares our philosophy. The new strip looks good, but most importantly supports our needs as a team to help our performances to be World class.” 

To celebrate the launch of the new kit we’re giving away one on O2 Sports for a lucky winner. To enter just follow these simple instructions.  

If you can’t wait to get your hands on the new England Rugby shirt.  It’s available from pre-sale now and available in stores from the 19 August, as well as at Canterbury.com and EnglandRugbyStore.com.

New rugby shirt.png

What do you all think of new kit guys? We here like the simplistic elegance slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

A concise opinion there @jonsie wink

Get involved:

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

If I am honest I can't tell the difference between the old and new....*runs*....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
Nice white T shirt.......can buy those, without the logos, in Peacocks and Primani
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 5 of 7

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

It might look simple guys but there is a bit of technology that goes into making them slight_smile

"Made with vapodri+ breathable technology, this shirt wicks away moisture keeping you cool and dry and adapts with your body temperature."

Get involved:

Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Toby wrote:

It might look simple guys but there is a bit of technology that goes into making them slight_smile

"Made with vapodri+ breathable technology, this shirt wicks away moisture keeping you cool and dry and adapts with your body temperature."

That's marketing blurb for justifying the high cost Whistle

Anyhows, I have entered the competition as they need to cope with the high body temperatures here....LOL

Message 7 of 7