cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it is the lack of communication that I dont like.

Ordered a 64g gold plus at 9.30 on 12th on business lease and heard nothing since. The business site does not let you track orders. CS tell me they have my order but that is all I know.

Just would like to have some idea of when to expect it.

Message 2231 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous
They have no idea, spoke to 3 different people today and got 3 different versions, firstly chat said its showing awaiting dispatch so will go out today maybe tomoro, then spoke to CS on 202 at 8am and she said stock was due in will be with me next week, which I didnt believe then finally spoke to someone at lunch, who said i shouldn't have been told that as it could be 7 weeks! Come on O2! Were not stupid! So give up and cancelled.

@huntress. Thank you, cant be any worse I guess! Lol
Message 2232 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

I think that's the main issue here now.  It's not so much that people didn't receive their phones today, it' s the lack of communication from O2 on the status of those orders. People are far happier to wait if they at least know how long that wait is.  The messages people are getting from CS and Live Chat are so inconsistent they can't be relied on.

I was told today that those people that ordered their phones months ago received them first!!!!  When I challenged her statement I've never heard so much backtracking BS in all my life - she was clearly just saying the first thing that came into her head. Shockingly inept.

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2233 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the same email for the + 128 days ago. Not dispatched as of yet. Assume they are well out of stock and that was some kind of automatic email

Message 2234 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why is there no information on my O2 account whatsoever about any purchases I have made and no tracking when I have received an order code?

Sorry if this is in the wrong help section, don't know whether it is or not
Message 2235 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Huntress That is why I cant be bothered to ring as I know I wont trust anything they say!!!

Message 2236 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

:smileytongue:Just got a text from O2 and got all excited. Anyway, it was a text about the Fire!!! I haven't ordered a Fire! It said 

O2: We're so excited about getting Amazon Fire phone into your hands, we gave you the wrong Click and Collect date. Launch day is 30 September, so you can't get it before then. We'll send you a text when your Fire phone is ready to be picked up at your selected store.

Anyone else got this in error! I want my iPhone 6.!! 

Message 2237 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Im not trying to sell another network but I actually believed everything the lady at Vodafone told me. Ok I guess she was selling but I felt assured with the answers. Gold and silver handsets are 2-4 days and Grey 4-6 weeks, all 6+'s.

I do agree that i think new customers have had preferantal treatment over existing with O2.

Also they didnt even try and stop me from leaving, just gave me my PUK code in seconds and cancelled my order quicker than you can say boo!
Message 2238 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

Yes. Not even received a cancellation email yet. Altho its cancelled on MyO2!
Message 2239 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous I would do the same but other neywork coverage is not good where I am

Message 2240 of 4,605