Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
What number bus do I get?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've used :

Cellnet.
Vodaphone.
Virgin.
Orange /Ee
GiffGaff
And of course O2.
Message 12 of 33

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
What number bus do I get?

Number 3:smileywink:

And just for the record, Vodafone, Orange, Cellnet, BT Cellnet, Telefonica, O2, O2-UK, giffgaff and EE.

Message 13 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
Prior to o2 i was on Vodafone. Left them due to awful customer services (although at times sadly o2 are going the same way) and frequent service outages like 5 days at a time. (That hasn't happened with o2 yet)
Message 14 of 33

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

I've been with O2 since it was BT cellnet.

I have had spare phones on Virgin but I didn't like the network. My friend was on Orange and she hated it as her signal was very poor.

Message 15 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
Never had virgin mobile as they used to use the tmobile signal which used to be awful for dropped calls.

That said thinking of moving to either Three or EE shortly to improve signal. Sim only of course.
Message 16 of 33

davethorp
Level 21: Regular
  • 1035 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 38 Solutions

I was on O2 before. Then compulsory price rises for all came along. I'm now on 3, although I do have one account with O2 at the moment for a family member

Message 17 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
@davethorpe

I shall be joining you in the not too distant future. Three are bringing 4g here by Christmas apparently where as o2 won't tell anyone if or when it is coming and here in the South West most of the area is either poor 2g or no service at all.
Message 18 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
I been with Vodafone, both contract and pay as u go, O2 for a few years back in the day both contract and pay as u go before I found myself addicted to the latest mobiles, then orange for the 2for1 cinema Wednesdays, EE next when that first came out, Vodafone again then settled with O2 again. I was going to try 3 but changed mind, never been with virgin.
Message 19 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks everyone 4 ur replies
wink
Message 20 of 33