cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

utter despair

Anonymous
Not applicable

decide to renew phone  now have 5 contract been customer many many yrs in process offered tablet  blocked as have 2 many phones on contract no response both recent upgraes are within reject period so clear dont want regular long term customers just waited 50 mins no response cut of earlier over and over again emailed no reply  obvious action is when i can get through return last two and then gi else where was going to do this but offered a "good"deal

"edit"  got through and askedf or settlement figures and returns  operator could not hear me advised normal level  spoke louder tol;d no need to be agressive then yet again  in middle of trying to sort issue cut off clearly it all has to be in writing and probably recorded what is it with the concept of customer service?

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Cleoriff
  • 122769 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Ok...final question on this then I shall Zipped

If in future, we respond to a query of this nature.... (in terms of 'How many devices can I have on contract?')

Do we say 4 or 5 ......or up to 10.... (credit checks permitting) wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just go with 5, any more and you are just taking your chances... But lets be honest...most people don't own more than that on consumer.

Message 22 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 122769 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Just go with 5, any more and you are just taking your chances... But lets be honest...most people don't own more than that on consumer.

Probably will be more and more now though...with kids of today wanting smartphones and tablets....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would imagine allowing new connections to be added to existing accounts being the answer to that other than to allow the customer to have unlimited accounts with O2

Message 24 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

Many thanks for the comments  yes can see this number of 5 could be an issue two adults two children, tablets net books etc the number soon builds up. waiting response from O2 so see what official line is .

Just thinking out loud but now the contracts are split one is there a limit on the number of airtime contracts  ie pay monthly sims? Tablets that are servicable are cheap as chips at the moment as are some quite good mid range smart phones.

As wanted tablet bought one and am using a business account sim for the moment.

Message 25 of 25