cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade help

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi i have arranged an upgrade on thurdays night for a new mobile

the on line advisor said the delivery times were 8am to 10pm but trouble is i was going away at 7pm that day so they suggested a in store collection close to were im going

I agreed to this so it was aranged to collect from leicester store saturday

i got a order confirmation on thursday at 22.23 to say it had gone through

Drove to the leicester store saturday middayish went in only t ofind out no mobile been delivered

after 40mins in store 38 mins on phone to customser services (only 1min of chat reat on hold) i walked out getting no answers

Came back to where i was staying

spend many hours on on line chat trying to sort this out

today (sunday) still no phone, hours of being on hold going round in circles and still no closer to getting my new phone

Tried to cancel the order and was told that is not possible because the phone has not been delivered to the store

please help Geoff

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous There is nothing that can be done currently. You can cancel the order when you get the phone. Always a risk when you are looking for fast delivery. It probably wasn't in stock.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/highlight/true#M56526

Incidentally I have asked for this post to be moved to the correct section on the forum

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous There is nothing that can be done currently. You can cancel the order when you get the phone. Always a risk when you are looking for fast delivery. It probably wasn't in stock.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/highlight/true#M56526

Incidentally I have asked for this post to be moved to the correct section on the forum

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

MI5
  • 144204 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Only CS can help you mate.
If you dint get any luck from them, drip a pm to @Toby
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3