cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

topping up phone on pay $ go

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have currently changed my tarriff to free texts , 1oo MB of data, and calls to o2 if top up £15 it is letting me have free txts and 100 mb of data but is charging me when i call someone even tho i topped up £15, does anybody have any idea why it is still charging me?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

i have currently changed my tarriff to free texts , 1oo MB of data, and calls to o2 if top up £15 it is letting me have free txts and 100 mb of data but is charging me when i call someone even tho i topped up £15, does anybody have any idea why it is still charging me?

Hi and welcome to the 02 Community Forum,

Can you name the tariff your on.

If you look in My02 you will see what exact tariff your on.

Perhaps the person you called is not on the 02 Network.

Their will be exclusions that wont include your bundle such as 08 numbers etc.

If everything looks Ok then perhaps a call to Customer serices on 4445 from your 02 phone is in order.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi and welcome to the 02 Community Forum,

Can you name the tariff your on.

If you look in My02 you will see what exact tariff your on.

Perhaps the person you called is not on the 02 Network.

Their will be exclusions that wont include your bundle such as 08 numbers etc.

If everything looks Ok then perhaps a call to Customer serices on 4445 from your 02 phone is in order.

Message 2 of 2