cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor customer service lies and more lies

Anonymous
Not applicable

decided to upgrade promised delivery for monday then tuesday then wednesday then friday and yes then promised delivery for saturday. spoke to customer service everyday. i have tried to cancel my upgrade several times so i can go to the 02 shop and get an upgrade but it is still showing that i have an upgrade on the way so i can not do this. now im told i have to phone the mail company and give them more details i have called them and quess what they say they have not picked up the phone from 02.

02 be more truthful not more dog

shame on you lies and more lies. i have been a customer for several years but by the end of July i will not be

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Unfortunately we do hear of phones going out of stock when ordered online. 😞

Go through O2 on 202 Customer Services.

The cancellation does need to clear before you can upgrade in store.

It's not for you to chase any mail
Company !

If You need to complain here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Unfortunately we do hear of phones going out of stock when ordered online. 😞

Go through O2 on 202 Customer Services.

The cancellation does need to clear before you can upgrade in store.

It's not for you to chase any mail
Company !

If You need to complain here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

if they had said out of stock i could understand but to keep on promising each day then changing the story is un acceptable why lie. so annoyed with the lies. but thanks i will try 202 and see what if anything can be done

Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I understand.

A few have in the past posted that on the site the phone was showing in stock and then had a notification saying it was then out of stock.

If someone asks me here I always advise upgrading in store. Then you can play with the demo model. Ask questions about services and the tariff and typically walk out with the handset.

Good luck.
Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

good news phone arrived after taking your advice i spoke to a real person and hey presto next day delivery.

moral of the story speak to a real person dont waste your time with the chat help

thanks again for those who responded

Message 5 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Sadly an all too common story.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good outcome.

I'm pleased for you. slight_smile
Message 7 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

moral of the story speak to a real person dont waste your time with the chat help

thanks again for those who responded

Something we have been preaching on here for months and months.

Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Live Chat is terrible. I have been lied to repeatedly by them. I ordered the Galaxy S Tab on 21st of July. Initially said 5 days for delivery. Left it a week before contacting o2. They said stock was arriving next day and it would be posted out. Waited another few days and nothing. Contacted again. Said that it was in stock and they would have it sent out that day. Nothing. Again in contact and they said No Stock and Dont have a clue when it will be in Stock Again. Nobody has any answers
Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Best to circumvent Live Chat. And call uk customer service on 202.

Or think about cancelling the online order and visit your most local O2 store and more likely walk out with the phone of choice.
Message 10 of 12