cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paying bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying to pay bill but telephone service will not take my expiry date and held on phone for 10 minutes and then cut off !!!

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Trying to pay bill but telephone service will not take my expiry date and held on phone for 10 minutes and then cut off !!!

The easiest way to pay your bill is by Direct Debit. If you haven't set it up prior to this, you should do so now. This will avoid any of the problems you're currently having. Bills paid by Direct Debit are always generated well in advance of the money being debited from your account, giving you ample time to make any enquiries, should you feel the bill may be incorrect in any way. You would be well advised to set this up as soon as you can.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
want to pay my bill
Message 2 of 8

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Have you tried to pay online?

Have you checked with your bank that there is not an issue with your card?

Message 3 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Do it through your "My O2" ?
http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can pay via MyO2 online. 

Just log in and go from there. 

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi elwyn1234

Mehta card are you trying to use ?

Other help maybe is ;

O2 PAY BILL Alt WAYS.

If your My02 is not working or for some reason a direct debit has failed these are the alternatives to pay your 02 Bill.

How do I pay my bill?
1. Click Here and sign in to My O2

Click 'Pay Your Bill' under the 'My bill summary' section
Follow the easy step by step instructions

You can also pay using our automated payment line.

Call 2729 from your mobile or ring or 0800 588 4217 from a landline and enter the mobile number you wish to pay.

You can also pay using our automated payment line. Call 0844 8090202 or 202 from your O2 mobile and choose option 1.3.

Please Note: Important.

If you normally pay your Monthly 02 Bill by Direct Debit, this may still be requested from your bank, if you make a payment within 48 hours of its due date.
Message 6 of 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

The easiest way to pay your bill is by Direct Debit. If you haven't set it up prior to this, you should do so now. This will avoid any of the problems you're currently having. Bills paid by Direct Debit are always generated well in advance of the money being debited from your account, giving you ample time to make any enquiries, should you feel the bill may be incorrect in any way. You would be well advised to set this up as soon as you can.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

As @Bambino says, once you sort this out set up a direct debit. Late payments will show on your credit file whether the problems concern your card or the O2  operating systems.

Message 8 of 8