cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 order confirmation with Order no & collection reference but no record of mobile on my o2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please can someone help?

I set up a pay monthly phone online 2 days ago and recieved an o2 order confirmation along with Order No and collection reference in the store I chose to pick up in but I've heard no more.

I spoke to the online team and they told me that my order is still with the credit check team.

So why have I got an order confirmation?

Also I cannot see this order in my O2.

So confuse

More info
Smiley Indifferent
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
If it's with the credit check team still it means you have not yet been accepted so the order won't show and no confirmation until they do approve.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
The order confirmation is just that,
Confirmation they have received your order.
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Nothing will show in My O2 until the credit check has been completed, usually within a day or so.

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

hello im having same problem , i got al emails but no cofirmation email , also fee for upfront  was taken from my account . but still didnt get collection reference number...

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

hello im having same problem , i got al emails but no cofirmation email , also fee for upfront  was taken from my account . but still didnt get collection reference number...

It means it hasn't been dispatched yet - call and find out if there is any stock of what you ordered?

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6