Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 have messed up my bill once again

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Hi everyone need advice here.o2 messed up my account back in june,then sent me an astronomical bill.Was told it was all resolved and it will be cleared by o2 customer services and the complaints team.My bill has arrived and once again i owe out money.I lost the compesation i was given for losing service when they messed my account.i tried contacting o2 and brilliant their systems are down.I was promised it was all resolved and now typical a new problem.Best part is it takes o2 a month to resolve their bill

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

Charlieboyoo
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
i couldn't agree more.Might try a different customer service advisor.but truthfully.im not letting this go.Its causing unnecessary stress
Message 11 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
You may get better luck with a different advisor
Message 12 of 33

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You need to find an adviser who actually cares and is prepared to do the job they are paid to instead of passing the buck.

Message 14 of 33

Charlieboyoo
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
that's totally true.I tried ringing and as usual you wait on hold for minutes,listening to the horrifying music then they cut you off.Briliant
Message 15 of 33

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
When you call 202 just press option 2 first then option 0. You will get through quicker.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 33

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good for you @Charlieboyoo I think sheer damn persistence is the key to getting this resolved....Let us know how it goes please...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 33

Charlieboyoo
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Well the advisor is arguing with me saying i paid nothing last month.I said well no wonder why should i pay £300 for your mistake.Truthfully at the min its a one way argument.They are trying to bill me for their mistake.I told her if you check the account on june there is credit.keeps arguing that i got it for the bill mistake,but i told her i havent been compensated for the bill.Been on the phone 30 mins arguing

Message 18 of 33

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Sounds like a right mess !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 19 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are not happy with the resolution you can ask for a manager @Charlieboyoo.

Message 20 of 33