Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 have messed up my bill once again

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Hi everyone need advice here.o2 messed up my account back in june,then sent me an astronomical bill.Was told it was all resolved and it will be cleared by o2 customer services and the complaints team.My bill has arrived and once again i owe out money.I lost the compesation i was given for losing service when they messed my account.i tried contacting o2 and brilliant their systems are down.I was promised it was all resolved and now typical a new problem.Best part is it takes o2 a month to resolve their bill

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Charlieboyoo

If your bill still isn't right, you should  either e-mail the person from complaints ( if you were given their e-mail) that was dealing with it or call customer services at a different time  and they will be able to help you.

Message 2 of 33

Charlieboyoo
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

I know,im very unhappy cause this has been going since june.When you think its resolved they do something else.

Message 3 of 33

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Charlieboyoo

I hope you have kept records of all these problems.They should obviously be on your account...and it is quite outrageous they have NOT been sorted

Unfortunately you will have to contact CS again http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus. Explain what was promised and how all this poor management is probably affecting your credit rating.

I have no idea why it should take them so long to sort out this issue...... maybe a case for @Toby to look into...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
As advised call customer services as this is an accounts issue, hope it gets resolved for you
Message 5 of 33

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Unfortunately (and I know you are trying) but it is only CS that can sort this out for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 33

Charlieboyoo
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

yeah i understand customer services are the only ones that can sort that out.But i shouldnt have to wait another month to resolve and this shoulnt be happening.I have the number and reference to the complaints team but i dont think they work saturdays.

Message 7 of 33

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I agree - It's disgraceful that they can't sort it out.
Keep all records and send it all to high level complaints and maybe an email to the CEO's office..... You can Google for the email address.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 33

Charlieboyoo
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Apperently i have to wait to tuesday/wednesday before i would get an answer.Total joke.

Message 9 of 33

jonsie
  • 92910 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It's total incompetence and I cant understand why o2 cannot sort out problems at the first time of asking. Just total ineptitude and uncaring attitude. 

Message 10 of 33