O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Pay Monthly and Pay & Go

Level 2: Apprentice
maddy

o2 complaints

Does anyone have a number for the complaints dept?

Everytime i ring i get put through to customer services -(there title is a joke in itself!!!!) they keep tellin me i need to speak to complaints but they dont have a number for them!!! can anyone help please!!!!
Please use plain text.
darrengf
Topics: 17
Kudos: 144
Solutions: 26

o2 complaints

when you dial 202 or the 0870 number, if you listen to the options it normaly gives you a option to complain or it says if you are unhappy with the service.

I cant rem the option as such, but this is a different customer service team who will try to help you
Please use plain text.
jay09

o2 complaints

when you dial 202 or the 0870 number, if you listen to the options it normaly gives you a option to complain or it says if you are unhappy with the service.
I cant rem the option as such, but this is a different customer service team who will try to help you

There is no direct number for O2's complaint review service, if you press the option on O2's IVR to complain it will not redirect to a "different" customer services it will just direct you to customer services.

If you are looking for an independent review from O2, you need to either write to the Complaints Review Service or email them at complaintreviewservice@o2.com. However they will send an acknowledgement confirmation they will just contact you when they have reviewed your issue.

Also when writing to them you need to include your name, MPN and account number, the issue that you have and how you think O2 can resolve your issue.

Hope this helps, however most of the time if you just clearly explain your issue to CS they are trained and skilled in dealing with your issue
Please use plain text.
djfuze

o2 complaints

i have just my complaint to that emai laddress wonder if they bother to reply,i used the online email them form,get an email said they get back in 24 hours but the ynever do,wonder if this any different
Please use plain text.
jay09

o2 complaints

you say you used on online form is that the one on the o2 website at contact us? If so that is no good for the complaints review service you have to email them directly at complaintreviewservice@o2.com
Please use plain text.
djfuze

o2 complaints

i just used this email address,i on the phone to them now tooit a business phone i lost all my numbers 5 emails accounts i am more than not happy
Please use plain text.
jay09

o2 complaints

ive just been reading your post about your bold, sorry to hear you have all these faults. Just some quick questions about your issue and handsets: first are you on a 3g sim? Second you say you have had four replacement handsets what exactly was the faults on these handsets because I do agree with yourself that four handsets should not have faults. Also jsut another quick question you say on your post that you could not recieve connect out in town- caqn you normally recieve service in your local town?
Please use plain text.
djfuze

o2 complaints

yeah it a 3g sim card.i can always untill this morning send and recieve email from anyplace when at home it connected to my network,at my mums to hers out and about it connects via o2 network,since this morning it not connect to anything at all.

cant be 4 faulty phones,i on hold right now the guy talking to service people but i doubt the ydo anything and why say they call back then never call back,tomorrow i off to the local shop i not going to leave untill this is sorted its a complete and utter joke..
Please use plain text.
jay09

o2 complaints

Ask them to ckeck their hubs and webmap too see if there have been any outages in your local area today. If failing that would you be happier if you had either a different model of bb or a completely diffrent handset all together.

The thing that you will encounter with going to an o2 store tomorrow is that they will have no access to bb at all and as you probably know they will either refer you to a long hold to cs or they will refer you to rim for repair. If I was you I would now ask for a different model of a BB such as the new curve.

Because what you are describing does sound utterly strange that it will all of sudden not connect to o2 make ask them to make sure you are correctly provisioned on abs and the the correct apns are on the account.
Please use plain text.
jay09

o2 complaints

Sorry just another question you say you have had the 4 replacement phones have they all had the same issue of not connecting to o2?
Please use plain text.