cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Unlimited

Anonymous
Not applicable

I topped up a couple days ago (£15), but texting and calling my girlfriend who is on o2 has been taking credit, I have no idea why, she is definitely on o2. I double checked if I'm on the right tariff and I am, it isn't any internet charges my data traffic is off.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Speak to customer service by calling 4445 or use the chat link in my signature or look in My O2 to check the tariff is active. If you have just changed it may not be active until the anniversary date. Any incorrect charges will be refunded.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Speak to customer service by calling 4445 or use the chat link in my signature or look in My O2 to check the tariff is active. If you have just changed it may not be active until the anniversary date. Any incorrect charges will be refunded.

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having SImilar problem I have just moved from PAYG o2 unlimited to a monthly contract and all friends family on O2 Unlimited are being charged for calling me.  Can this be right?

Message 3 of 6

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It can take a couple of days for your number to re-register on the system when you move from one platform to another.

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
just moved today so hopefully will fix itself - otherwise friends have promised to stop calling me...;)
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions