cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nhs discount

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi,  recently joined o2 on a pay monthly contract. kindly assist in getting my nhs discount

Message 1 of 17
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll be honest I was convinced you could , but because this rules change a lot and I was struggling to understand how would the code be used online, so went to check on it, and it's just telesales and stores now.Smiley Frustrated

View solution in original post

Message 12 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

I there @Anonymous , you have to tell the store that you want to go on o2 open and give them the code when u sign up.

Also no iphone 6 for the time being.

Did u say u got ur phone already?

link to sign up and get the o2 open code   https://o2open.co.uk/O2Open/servlets/SignUp

What's O2 Open all about?
O2 Open is an employee and membership perks scheme.

What's the deal, in simple terms?
O2 Open gives customers 30% off O2 Refresh Airtime Plans.

I've already got a phone on an O2 Open contract - what happens to me?
There's no change to your current contract terms. The new changes will come into effect when your contract expires. You can then visit an O2 store to continue receiving the benefits of O2 Open.

I want to get a Simplicity (SIM only) deal as I don't need a new phone. Can I benefit from O2 Open?
No. The O2 Open deal is only available on O2 Refresh Airtime Plans.

I’ve received my O2 Open code and I’d like to take up the offer. What do I do now?
Pop down to your local O2 store and talk to one of our expert advisors. They’ll help you to choose the right deal. The O2 Open code can be used within 28 days of taking a new agreement from O2.

I've lost my O2 Open code. Where can I get a replacement?
You can get it re-issued online from the O2 Open website.

What happens if I leave the company or the membership scheme?
You'll continue with your O2 Open mobile deal until the end of your contract. Once you've left the company or membership scheme, you'll no longer be eligible to receive O2 promotional deals as part of the O2 Open scheme.

Do I need to go to the store or can I access the scheme online?
You generate your O2 Open code online, but you must take your O2 Open code to an O2 store to redeem your offer and they'll do the rest.

Are there any exceptions?
We don’t include iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, Pay & Go, any non O2 Refresh tariffs or business accounts in the O2 Open scheme.

My current contract doesn't run out for several months, what can I do?
The O2 Open offer is ongoing, so if you're still in a contract with your current provider, you can transfer when you are ready. Remember you can use the offer for friends and family in the meantime.

I'm currently with another service provider, but I'd like to move to O2 Open and keep my number. How do I do this?
Simply get in touch with your current provider and ask them for a PAC code. This is the authorisation code from your current provider that will let you transfer your number. Then take this number along to your local O2 store and they’ll arrange the rest for you. (Please note that PAC codes are only valid for 30 days).

How many times can I use the code?
It can be used to purchase up to six new O2 Refresh deals in any 12 month period, which can be used by family and friends.

How do I get my friends and family signed up to O2 Open?
Simply give your friend or family your O2 Open code and ask them to go and sign up in their nearest store. You won't need to go with them. They'll need to take along two proofs of identify and bank or credit card details to buy a contract phone (see the list below).

What do I need to take with me when I go to the O2 store?
Please take:
• Your O2 Open code.
• Two proofs of identity – e.g. driving licence, recent utility bill, valid passport or council tax bill if you wish to purchase a contract phone.
• Your PAC code (if you want to keep your number).
• Bank or credit card details will be required to complete the direct debit mandate.
• If you are under 18 you'll need a guarantor who'll be responsible for the credit agreement.

Message 2 of 17

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous  I thought these discounts had to be applied at the time of purchase? The OP says they already have a new contract already....so it seems as if they may want it applied retrospectively?...

Be interesting to know if this is correct....:smileywink: (for my own point of reference as well) ...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 17

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
You can apply for the code and use it up to 30 days after taking a new eligible contract.
It doesn't have to be applied in store either, once you have the code you can text OPEN followed by your open code, mobile number, name and postcode to 2020
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
You can apply for the code and use it up to 30 days after taking a new eligible contract.
It doesn't have to be applied in store either, once you have the code you can text OPEN followed by your open code, mobile number, name and postcode to 2020

Thank you for clarifying @MI5 Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 17

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
No worries wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:

Do you know if this applies if the phone is taken out from car phone warehouse.  I have just renewed 24mth contract but its not on o2 refresh just a normal o2 pay monthly contract

Message 7 of 17

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Unfortunately only o2 direct contracts are eligible.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 17

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 9 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually just instore and over the phone,online is excluded wink

Message 10 of 17