cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loyalty team upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I have had calls recently from the O2 loyalty team saying they can waver any upfront costs and a better deal for my upgrade but i couldnt decide on a phone. I have now decided what phone i would like but i cant find a way to get through to the O2 loyalty team to process my upgrade as through the normal upgrade process i will have to pay upfront cost for the phone i want. Is there any way i can get in contact with the loyalty team directly?

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys!

Sorry for the delay, I'm investigating it. I will inform you as soon as I can and I let you know if it's an o2 trusted party, an actual o2 department...

slight_smile

Message 31 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

We don’t have a ‘Loyalty Team’ within O2. However, sometimes the commercial team can mention this as part of their introduction, they might make a reference like as you’re a loyal customer to us for x no. of years, we’d like to offer x deal for you...I hope this clarifies it.

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Message 32 of 42

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93223 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 33 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you @Anonymous for the official info. slight_smile
Message 34 of 42

MI5
  • 144316 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
As expected.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 35 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

Loyalty. Smiley LOL

O2 didn't even ask what my deal was or where I was going when I decided to leave. Just issued my PAC without attempting to retain my business.

In comparison, EE has saved me £456 in total, over the two years. I have 4G at home and at work.

I am glad to be shot of them and look forward to the £22+ refund they owe me.

Message 36 of 42

jonsie
  • 93223 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Loyalty. Smiley LOL

O2 didn't even ask what my deal was or where I was going when I decided to leave. Just issued my PAC without attempting to retain my business.

In comparison, EE has saved me £456 in total, over the two years. I have 4G at home and at work.

I am glad to be shot of them and look forward to the £22+ refund they owe me.

Blast from the past, glad you're still alive and kicking @Anonymous slight_smile

I too have switched to EE and signal and vfm really do make a significant improvement both in peace of mind and in the wallet!

Message 37 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Blast from the past, glad you're still alive and kicking @Anonymous@Anonymous slight_smile

I too have switched to EE and signal and vfm really do make a significant improvement both in peace of mind and in the wallet!

Hi Jonsie,
O2 are not the brand they once were.

EE on the other hand have been faultless. I am unsure how much they pay Apple for my iPhone 6 128Gb, but at current retail prices, EE cannot be making much profit at all. Additionally, I ordered the phone on the 6th of October and it was delivered on the 7th. No hassle at all. Porting was painless.
Take care,
Andy

Message 38 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

I too have switched over to EE.

No 4G here yet in North Devon however i can now use internet radio whilst driving and it has not buffered once.....happy days!!

Message 39 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had a call from "o2 loyalty team". Offering me a loyalty discount . Is this a scam? 

John

Message 40 of 42