cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 deals and 4G

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just been looking at the deals on iPhone 6 and simply amazed at how much they are charging these days for the phone and airtime. I last got a 4S from O2 and just signed up for a £42 a month tarrif and got the phone for free. Why is it that now there is airtime and cost of the phone? I think that paying in excess of £50 a month for a phone is quite over the top and how can that be justified?? 

Another question is would I be right in saying that 4G is very limited at the moment so not worth getting 20gb of data at this time?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

But as with any brand, once it becomes clear that the image is now a common one...i.e. everybody and anybody has one....then the desirability begins to wane.

So the writing on the wall may be quite faint at the moment but given time Apple may notice that their enthusiasm isn't reaching the numbers that it once was.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 11 of 13

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Agreed and one of the reasons that Apple are learning from their competitors, playing catch up and making changes they once stated people wouldn't ever use or need.

Message 12 of 13

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

Yes, if Steve Jobs was still with us he might have had to say 'oops'. wink

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 13 of 13