cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have a 02 pay monthly sim ony

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have a 02  pay monwthly but sim but want  buy pay monthly phone because my handset has broken can i just add a phone to mu contract

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

You can "buy" any phone you want and use it with your SIM card ,as long as the phone is either on 02 or unlocked to all networks.

If your on a 30 day sim only then give 30 days and upgrade.

If your on a 12 month sim only and I believe over 3 months into it then speak to Customer Services on 202 if you want to go on a contract + handset and be locked into a 24 month Contract.

Get official clarification by speaking to Cs on 202.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
It depends how long you have had the sim only contract was it a 12 month one or a 30 day plan
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

You can "buy" any phone you want and use it with your SIM card ,as long as the phone is either on 02 or unlocked to all networks.

If your on a 30 day sim only then give 30 days and upgrade.

If your on a 12 month sim only and I believe over 3 months into it then speak to Customer Services on 202 if you want to go on a contract + handset and be locked into a 24 month Contract.

Get official clarification by speaking to Cs on 202.
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I believe it is 6 months into a 12 month contract you can upgrade to a handset deal with no further credit check either
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've done that many times in the past. I've bought new phones that were locked to the O2 network and I've had no problem with them. As soon as I inserted the sim card, it would automatically send the settings for mms and the internet straight to my phone.

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes they will work but we think what the op is asking is can they add a phone onto their sim only contract ie O2 supply the phone
Message 6 of 6