on 25-11-2009 13:15
Assuming you are already an O2 customer then get hold of a new SIM and phone O2, they will transfer your existing number, your credit and any bolt-ons onto the new SIM.
If you can't get hold of a SIM O2 can send you one.
on 25-11-2009 14:37
If it was not used and has expired then any credit will be lost.
Sky Unlimited Broadband - Legacy O2 Simplicity 20 -Nexus 4 Android 5.02
on 25-11-2009 22:37
1. barred due to suspected fraudulent use
2. Disconnected due to lack of use
3. you or someone else has reported it lost or stolen
4. blocked in another networks handset
5. breach in T's and C's of use
please be more specific and then someone may be able to help