cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

horrified

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just been on live chat for over 30 mins requesting pac code . To be asked continous questions about new phone that I got and then to have phone hung up. I am upset , distressed to be treated thus wsy and still have no oac cide. Horrible experience.
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Live chat is quite useful for, erm, chatting.  I mean if you are just insanely bored and lonely.  That's why it's called live chat.

The clue is in the name.  Treat it like a chat room, like going down the pub from the comfort of your own home, and you won't be disappointed.  Just don't expect assistance with your O2 account necessarily.  You MIGHT get a knowledgeable, helpful person, you never know - just like you MIGHT meet a barmaid down the pub who can answer your questions about nuclear physics without a moment's hesitation.  Go with an open mind and you won't be disappointed.

Note that it says on the O2 site, "Need help now?  Speak to one of our agents".  Is that not clear enough?  If you need help, speak to an agent, that is to say, call customer services, don't use live chat.

Live chat is a new, free, fun, innovative service from O2, which allows customers to engage in casual, pseudo-anonymous conversation with mostly friendly* reasonably intellegent people.  Just think of it as being like Omegle but without the idiots, and random disconnections.

* friendly as long as you don't mention O2 products and services that you are unhappy with.

The fault is clearly with customers who assume that live chat is some sort of technical support service for O2.  I don't see any references to that anywhere.

In short, call 202 for account and technical issues.  Use live chat when none of your mates are in from work yet, and it's too early to go down the pub.

Bouncy

O2 community heart live chat

Let all be friends together!  Cat Cheers

Bouncy

Message 11 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I find the best live chat, and I have used it twice now, when you have a complaint such as the op is to go into it via the complaints link at the foot of the page. Both times I have got through to a UK complaints adviser who sorted out my problem without my need to consult google translate to make sense of their answer.

Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

I find the best live chat, and I have used it twice now, when you have a complaint such as the op is to go into it via the complaints link at the foot of the page. Both times I have got through to a UK complaints adviser who sorted out my problem without my need to consult google translate to make sense of their answer.

It probably wasn't a UK adviser, just somebody in the same call centre who knew how to use google translate to make sense of your question Evil Evil Evil

Message 13 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions