Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

download ringtone

francesdarby
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Anyone know  how I can download a ringtone to  a Nokia 6330 - Used to be able to transfer i directly to a phone, but now it downloads onto pc - how do I get it from the pc to the phone?  Can anyone help please?

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@francesdarby wrote:

Is a memory card a simcard?  I don't know of any other card for this phone.  

No it's a micro SD card for that phone. If you get one you may also need an adapter and or card reader for the PC.

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Do you use the Nokia PC suite ?

http://www.nokia.com/global/support/nokia-suite/

I prefer to use Zedge to get my ringtones.

Give it a go and best of all it's free.

Edit : http://m.wikihow.com/Get-Free-Ringtones-at-Zedge.com
Message 2 of 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You could also bluetooth from your pc or email them to yourself and download on the phone from the email.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 11

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Does it use a memory card of some description?

If so remove it from the phone, transfer the ringtone to that using a  card reader or adapter, and return it to the phone.

Smiley Very Happy

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great advice guys! Were you able to change your ringtone @francesdarby ?

Message 5 of 11

francesdarby
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your reply.  I did manage to download the zedge ringtone to my computer, but can't seem to get it on my phone.  I keep getting messages about not being able to download a ringtone using wi fi whihc I have at home, but the phone is supposed to be able to do internet things, so I can't understand what I am to do.

I am graefulf or the info, and will keep trying suggestions.

Thanks.

Message 6 of 11

francesdarby
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I also tried to email the tone, but it doesn't seem to arrive.  I am so fed up with not being able to do it, as it seems such a simple task!

Thanks for replying!

Message 7 of 11

francesdarby
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is a memory card a simcard?  I don't know of any other card for this phone.  I am afraid I am not very advanced with phone stuff.  This is my partner's phone I am trying to do it for him;  I have an Iphone4 and things are much easier to do.  I suppose it is because it is a later phone and internet stuff is better.

Thanks for your suggestion.  I do wish I could get it done,a s it is bugging me!

Message 8 of 11

francesdarby
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have tried whatever I am capable of doing, and have also contacted 02 to try and get the internet set up in a better way.  I also ordered a usb lead for the phone, but now it has arrived it does not have the right connection for the phone.

I have wasted so much time on this as I don't like to give up on anything;  but I just will have to change his phone for him if he must have the ringtone, there seems no other option.

I ama gratefulf or all the suggestions and wish I could say that I had succeeded.

Thanks everyone.

Message 9 of 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Can you access your wifi from the phone?
ie have you connected to your home router the same as you do on your iPhone?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 11