cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disconnected bill

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have given 30 days notcied, 24th March. My account shows as disconnected. I have what I expected to be my final bill and it includes a tariff charge for April to May. Is this correct? does this mean I will have my normal minutes data for May as well. Thanks for any advice
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Yes you will have you're normal allowances until your contract end date. Please don't cancel your direct debit until you see a zero balance on your account. So many people have had default notices on their credit file for piddling amounts. 

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Jonsie, thanks for the reply and advice on the direct debit (seeing other items on the communtiy won't be cancelling) Just my contract end date has past and had given 30 days so I wasn't expecting another monthly charge, doesn't seem right but the online chat with an advisor is down.
Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Jonsie, thanks for the reply and advice on the direct debit (seeing other items on the communtiy won't be cancelling) Just my contract end date has past and had given 30 days so I wasn't expecting another monthly charge, doesn't seem right but the online chat with an advisor is down.

Another monthly payment is quite usual as I understand. I changed to Sim only contract in January and had another full 'old tariff' bill in February...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

First rule....forget live chat ☺

Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

First rule....forget live chat ☺

Second rule..forget Live chat...again LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's because your bill is a month in advance when you sign up so it is right as others have advised

Oh & thirdly forget live chat for accounts queries
Message 7 of 7