cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call barring, message barring and internet access

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I rang up recently to remove barrs from phone, I got told that they were to be taken off when I rand up on saturday but no luck.  I do have a over due bill but I arranged to pay it in instalments.  My barr is still not taken off, I need it removed thanks Aisling

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Unfortunately we are all customers here so unable to help. You need to contact customer service direct using one of the methods in the link at the foot of the page or you could try the online chat.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Unfortunately we are all customers here so unable to help. You need to contact customer service direct using one of the methods in the link at the foot of the page or you could try the online chat.

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Were the bars placed on your account as a result of non payment? If so even though you have arranged instalments it is likely your service will remain limited until the bill(s) are paid.
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

MI5
  • 143421 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Its unlikely to be restored until your bill is paid off fully I'm afraid.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
What bars are you referring to premium rate? Or just all calls and text what did they tell you would happen when you set up the payment arrangement?
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

if all services are barred means just that, you need to contact cuastomer services to discuss with them the restrictions to your service, this could be a number of reasons that you will need to discuss, 

one quick question, have you turned your phone off and on?? sometimes you need to reboot the sim card, have you made your first instalment??

but you do need to speak to customer services

Message 7 of 7