cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buying stuff via SMS

Anonymous
Not applicable

i am suddenly having issues buying game content via SMS. after contacting the game based people (sent a ticket), they suggested i check to see if my provider has any restrictions for mobile payments. i tried to find out if there are any settings for this on the o2 site but there is nothing close to being useful.

if there is any information about this around, please could someone provide some assistance, just need to cover my butt incase some mistake has been made by me.

thanks.

Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

right, after half an hour or so and a security question, i finally got some form of information.

unfortunatly for me, as i was trying to use SMS to buy content through a third party, the only information i was given was the contact number for that particular third party.

i am still in contact with the "third party" but as far as i am aware, the issue is yet to be resolved.

thanks for the hlep and suggestions guys, shame that this particular problem response is unlikely to be useful to any of you.

good luck for any similar issues if you encounter them.

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

You would need to speak to Cust serv to have your account checked for the charge to mobile ~ direct to bill service.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
Message 2 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 3 of 13

MI5
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
O2 offer a service called "Charge to Mobile" or "C2M"
http://www.o2.co.uk/chargetomobile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 13

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
I use the ctm service for PlayStation content and on some occasions in the past I have hit a limit for that months bill cycle and am unable to buy any more for the rest of the month. Upon bill payment the limit reset and all worked again.
Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks guys, will check out the charge to mobile then consider customer service. havent had any issues with paying through mobile until now, but hopefully your suggestions will lead to a resolution.

thanks

Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're welcome.

Let us know how you get on please.
Message 8 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

thanks guys, will check out the charge to mobile then consider customer service. havent had any issues with paying through mobile until now, but hopefully your suggestions will lead to a resolution.

thanks

Hope all works out for you. It would be great if you could come back to update us all. It may help other users @Anonymous  wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 13

MI5
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I can only assume that something may have changed with the intro of C2M, so your account might need some settings changing.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 13