cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill pdf's

Anonymous
Not applicable

I used to be able to download a pdf of my Pay Monthly bill which was very useful fro keeping records and expense claims etc. My O2 seems to have been overhauled and I can't find that option now. Can anyone tell me where this option has gone?

Message 1 of 32
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

View latest bill >> scroll down to view latest details and chages then simply click on download as pdf

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

jonsie
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

View latest bill >> scroll down to view latest details and chages then simply click on download as pdf

Message 2 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm also struggling with this too.  I'd really appreciate knowing how to print off old bills for end of year tax purposes.

Message 3 of 32

jonsie
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

Exactly the same method and you will see a dropdown box for your previous 18 months bills

Message 4 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

have tried this action on numerous occassions and pdf wont work. Also tried on different computers and tablets wont download or will download and wont open. adobe and other programs wont recognise its format. Used to be able to download and open them.

Message 5 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

have tried this action on numerous occassions and pdf wont work. Also tried on different computers and tablets wont download or will download and wont open. adobe and other programs wont recognise its format. Used to be able to download and open them.

Hi @Anonymous

I am on laptop and have just tried this to check. It works for me.

You go into

*View my Bill

*This brings up View and Print older Bills

*Click on that and it brings up a different page with a drop down box top right hand corner

*Click on whatever bill you want

*Bottom of the page will show 'download pdf bill'

I can go back to January 2014 on mine and all working well

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 32

jonsie
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

Working fine for me. Have you tried clearing cache and cookies or a different browser?

Capture1.JPG

Message 7 of 32

MI5
  • 144360 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Try updating or reinstalling Adobe.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! Have done all the suggestions none worked. Have tried it on another laptop not running Windows 10 and have been able to download them as I have done before. Problem seems to be with windows 10 and internet explorer. 

Message 9 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

I use FF and Chrome on my laptop and Chrome on tablet and phone. It never ever fails for me...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 32