Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Apple music 6 months free

How can I check if my 6 months free apple music membership is active 

Nursymike by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dhl delivered device to wrong address

HelloI need help! I ordered my partner a new device on o2 as her contract on vodaphone had expired and her current device was failing. I ordered the new device on the 19th of March, and it was suppose to be delivered on the 20th of March however DHL ...

Resolved! Upgrade to ipad

Can you upgrade to an iPad and still use your phone?

Helly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Require support....

....can't get through on 202, messenger; no oen replies and live chat is a waste of time with zero support.How do we communicate with O2? I've had enough and wish to leave too!

damij by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting America From the UK

Hi, my friend is currently in America, we both have pay monthly contracts with unlimited texts on O2, how much will it cost me to text and receive messages from him while he is away?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 stealing from me.

I am on Pay as you go.Yesterday and today I get a message reading 'you can now use data on your phone until midnight tonight. we've given you 50mb to use, and taken £1 from your balance'. ????WTF, I don't want data and did not ask for it.O2 is steali...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 34 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 defaults discovered on Credit Report

Hi, I have recently discovered that I have 8 defaults on my credit report relating to a unknown £5.88 bill with O2 for an old contract in which I had cancelled in October 2021 and was of the understanding at that point I had paid the final due amount...

Motirrep by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DHL lost my order, o2 won't help

I placed an order on 01/04/2023 for Samsung galaxy S23 ultra (upgrade). Apparently this was dispatched same day with s delivery scheduled for 03/04/2023 for store pick up. Unfortunately there was no phone or any update. I checked DHL and they have in...

Angry1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

demand for payment that I dont owe

hi everyone beginning of 2022 I changed to o2 from virgin my number and g/daughters number around sept,22I cancelled g/daughters number due to her leaving our care .I cancelled with 1/2days remaining off her contract. and paid final bill for that amo...

BAZA61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos